• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Renewal Recruit Program for Former Consultant | Sign Up and Get Back on Track!

Despite this, she is determined to get back in the game and is planning to sign up again as a consultant. However, she is unsure if she can afford it this month due to personal finances and a postponed fundraiser. She may not be as enthusiastic in the beginning due to past negative experiences with the HO, but she is determined to succeed.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I have a potential recruit who used to be a consultant that lost everything in a house fire. She wants to sign up again as she has been inactive for several months. If she signs back up with the "renewal recruit program" does she get the kit? or just the paperwork?

Brenda.the.chef said:
I have a potential recruit who used to be a consultant that lost everything in a house fire. She wants to sign up again as she has been inactive for several months. If she signs back up with the "renewal recruit program" does she get the kit? or just the paperwork?

She would just get the paperwork. In her case she would be better to sign with the minikit for $80. Then she is also eligible for the new consultant bonuses and the 50% rebate so it would just be $40 and she'd have those products to start. Of course if she can swing it, the larger kit would be the best deal - especially with the rebate.

This is what I thought. Thank you for the quick reply! I'm quite confident she will go for the larger kit.

The renewal lets her come back with her old consultant number. But it's only good before the one year mark. So if she dropped before April 1, 2010, it's too late for her to renew in March. As long as she dropped April 1, 2010 or later, she can still renew this month.Re-signing with a new kit gives her a new consultant number and, as mentioned the option to earn New Consultant Rewards.Either way, encourage her to host her own FIRE show, so that she gets the paycheck and the host benefits so that she can start to re-build her Pampered Chef stock to help her get back in the swing of her business so that she can afford MORE things that she needs to replace. ;)

She had a fundraiser lined up for March, which would help her qualify in her first 30 days and earn her kit rebate, but now the fundraiser has been moved to May instead. She doesn't know if she'll be able to sign this month or not because of her personal finances. She has already said that she's not going to go all 'gung ho' in the beginning because she still has a little spite in how the HO treated her when she lost her home due to a neighbor's house exploding.

Brenda.the.chef said:
She had a fundraiser lined up for March, which would help her qualify in her first 30 days and earn her kit rebate, but now the fundraiser has been moved to May instead. She doesn't know if she'll be able to sign this month or not because of her personal finances.

She has already said that she's not going to go all 'gung ho' in the beginning because she still has a little spite in how the HO treated her when she lost her home due to a neighbor's house exploding.

Then she is shooting herself in the foot right out of the starting gate. I remember vaguely you mentioning this. I would never dream of PC replacing my kits, etc if something like that happened. It wasnt a business related incident, her house burnt down. I would expect my HOME INSURANCE yes for sure to replace my stuff though! Then she just would have needed to do the resign deal.

Anyway, the beginning is when she has her few chances at earning the PC Bucks. Or she can pout about it and try to be successful. i hate to say it, but if her attitude is that way, how likely will she be to attract business, ya know? People want a consultant with some enthusiasm about the product and what she is doing. hard to do if she is still mad or cheezed at them.

She wasn't expecting TPC to replace her kit. They wouldn't let her purchase another kit. There are more details, but I won't share them here. A lot of it was a big misunderstanding and mixed messages and the HO ultimately sending information to the wrong address. blah, blah, blah..... This all resulted in her losing career sales, etc. I know she will do well once she gets back in the saddle. I'm looking forward to working with her.

Brenda.the.chef said:
She wasn't expecting TPC to replace her kit. They wouldn't let her purchase another kit. There are more details, but I won't share them here. A lot of it was a big misunderstanding and mixed messages and the HO ultimately sending information to the wrong address. blah, blah, blah..... This all resulted in her losing career sales, etc. I know she will do well once she gets back in the saddle. I'm looking forward to working with her.

Oh, thats right. I was thinking there was someone wanting it replaced, forgot she was the one asking to purchase.

Hopefully she can get things going again and regain the spark. :)

I found out (after I had replaced my kit 1 item at a time) that there's a clause in the policy about how consultants can buy a new kit if something like a fire (or I would think an explosion) happens. But you have to request a review & then they determine if your situation fits into the criteria. Someone at HO was telling me that I probably would have qualified for my evacuation from Japan, having left everything behind. Wish I had known then! I hosted a lot of shows to start building back my stock!!! LOLSorry that they gave her a rough time about buying a new kit. I wonder if they didn't quite understand what had happened? :(But I agree, she should hit the ground running to earn as many PC $ as she can so that she can earn that 4th month Kit Enhancement AND have at least $300 in PC Dollars to max out her $500 in retail value @ 40% off for FREE!!! ;)

:DShe had to provide several pieces of documentation to prove that she lost her home in a fire. It was all over the news. Her next door neighbor's home literally exploded and the homes on both sides imploded due to the blast. Crazy!

That aside, I don't know all of the details or how many conversations, etc she had with HO, but they really gave her a bunch of grief about purchasing a replacement kit. Of course this dispute lasted long enough for her to lose her career sales (which I think was the clincher).

She got our SD involved and it was later discovered that HO and send paperwork, etc. to the wrong address and were waiting for her to return them. Of course she didn't complete the paperwork on time, because she never received it. It was a huge mess, so I can understand why she still has a bitter taste.

Mind you, she LOVES TPC and she made GOOD money selling it. I know what she is capable of and so does she! You should see her do her presentation on the cookware. She makes ME want it even more than I already do. I'm going to maintain my positive attitude towards her.

What is a "Renewal Recruit Question"?

A "Renewal Recruit Question" is a question asked by a recruiter during the renewal process for a job or position. These questions are designed to gather information about the candidate's interest in renewing their contract, their performance during their current contract, and any potential changes or updates that may need to be made for the renewal.

Why do recruiters ask "Renewal Recruit Questions"?

Recruiters ask "Renewal Recruit Questions" to assess the candidate's suitability for renewal and to gather information that may be helpful in making a decision. These questions also allow the recruiter to identify any potential issues or concerns that may need to be addressed before the renewal process is finalized.

What types of questions are typically asked during the "Renewal Recruit" process?

The types of questions asked during the "Renewal Recruit" process can vary, but they generally focus on the candidate's performance, satisfaction, and potential changes or updates that may be needed. Some examples of common "Renewal Recruit Questions" include "How would you rate your performance during your current contract?", "Are you satisfied with your current position and responsibilities?", and "Do you have any suggestions for changes or updates that could improve your experience in this role?"

Do I have to answer "Renewal Recruit Questions" truthfully?

Yes, it is important to answer "Renewal Recruit Questions" truthfully. These questions are designed to gather important information that will be used in the decision-making process for your renewal. Providing dishonest or misleading answers could negatively impact your chances of being renewed for the position.

Can I ask my own questions during the "Renewal Recruit" process?

Yes, you can ask your own questions during the "Renewal Recruit" process. It is important to gather as much information as possible about the renewal process and your potential role if you are renewed. Asking thoughtful and relevant questions can also showcase your interest and enthusiasm for the position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • lisasfuncooking