• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a March 30 Day Challenge?

In summary, the "March 30 Day Challenge File" is a program or challenge that encourages individuals to complete a task or set of tasks for 30 consecutive days during the month of March. To participate, you can either create your own personal challenge or join a pre-existing one. Examples of challenges include exercising, eating a plant-based diet, reading, or practicing a new skill. Some benefits of participating include a sense of accomplishment, improved discipline and self-control, and the development of new habits and skills. You can start the challenge at any time during the month, but it is recommended to start at the beginning of the month to fully experience the benefits.
morgieloo88
Do any of you flyer making queens happen to have a March 30 day challenge recruiting flyer? I have someone that is so close to signing and I think this would give her the extra push to decide. Thanks!!

i didn't make up the original one but i did modify the one from last month for this month so i could use it at my shows.

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge Mar 2012 (1).doc
    502.5 KB · Views: 509
Thank you this is a great flyer!

What is the "March 30 Day Challenge File"?

The "March 30 Day Challenge File" is a program or challenge that encourages individuals to complete a task or set of tasks for 30 consecutive days during the month of March.

How do I participate in the "March 30 Day Challenge File"?

To participate in the "March 30 Day Challenge File", you can either create your own personal challenge or join a pre-existing challenge. You can find challenges on social media, online forums, or by creating your own with friends or family.

What are some examples of challenges in the "March 30 Day Challenge File"?

Some examples of challenges in the "March 30 Day Challenge File" could include exercising for 30 minutes every day, eating a plant-based diet, reading for 30 minutes each day, or practicing a new skill or hobby for 30 minutes each day.

What are the benefits of participating in the "March 30 Day Challenge File"?

Participating in the "March 30 Day Challenge File" can lead to a sense of accomplishment, improved discipline and self-control, and the development of new habits and skills. It can also provide a sense of community and support from others participating in the challenge.

Can I start the "March 30 Day Challenge File" at any time during the month?

Yes, you can start the "March 30 Day Challenge File" at any time during the month. However, it is recommended to start at the beginning of the month to fully complete the challenge and experience the benefits of consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MannikMom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefheidi2003