• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Give My First Recruit My Bookings to Help Them Qualify?

In summary, the new recruit is considering signing with the host as a new consultant. The host has three bookings from the party, two of which the new recruit could potentially take. If the bookings are friends of the new recruit, then yes, the host should offer to let her have them. If the bookings are not friends of the new recruit, then the hosts are torn between you and their friend. You still benefit.
Jennie50
I just closed a host's party last night, and she is seriously considering signing as a New Consultant...she would be my first recruit. I'm pretty new myself (just completed my 4th month), and am REALLY trying to get bookings outside of my friends and family, who are just about PC'd out. I was very excited to get three bookings (two Cooking Shows and one Catalog party) from this host's party. Should I offer to let her have them, though, to help her qualify? One cooking show is scheduled for April and one for May, and the catalog host is willing to do it whenever. If I give her the bookings, should we try to get them to move their dates close together so she can sign right before, then hopefully qualify with these three? How would you proceed?

If the bookings are friends of the new recruit, then yes, I would. But if she doesnt know them, I wouldn't. Friends of her's should go with her of course.

Since it sounds like this is the host, they would be her friends, so yes. Otherwise, the hosts are torn between you and their friend. You still benefit.

esavvymom said:
If the bookings are friends of the new recruit, then yes, I would. But if she doesnt know them, I wouldn't. Friends of her's should go with her of course.

Since it sounds like this is the host, they would be her friends, so yes. Otherwise, the hosts are torn between you and their friend. You still benefit.

Yes, I agree. I would let her them.

Yes if one of my hosts signs I give her the bookings from her show since like Bobbi said, they are most likely her friends/family. If I know the host is interested before the party, I'll ask people - "Hey, if Suzi joined would you do a party to help her get started?" Most of the time they will say yes even if they didn't want to book a party with me. They're willing to do it to help out a friend. And yes, I would (once she's actually signed) and ask the far out bookings if they'd like to move it up to help out their friend qualify in 30 days.

I do like Kristina just said. If the bookings are friends/family of the new consultant, I consider them his/her leads & let him/her have the show. When applicable, I also tell the guests at a show that [host] is thinking about joining my team & starting her own PC business & ask who would be willing to host a show to help her get her new business up & off the ground. I once had a guest at a show expressing an interest in signing & 3 of the other guests volunteered to host shows for her if she signed. So she did! LOLIt's rare for me to give away shows under any other circumstance. I was too sick to go do a show once & did give it away ... the new recruit who went to do the show signed the host (that host became the first director on my team). Then there's been a handful of times where I started getting more shows on my calendar than I wanted to work & started handing them off to consultants on the team. And I give shows away prior to military moves too! I get the recruits to send me the dates/times they have open on their calendars before I go to a show & book their calendars instead of mine since I won't be there to do the shows. I still have Okinawa customers contact me to host shows & I haven't lived there since summer 2010. So those get handed down to the team when they come in too. And a couple of Tokyo shows that have come in since I left there 11 months ago_Okay, so apparently I give away a lot more shows than I realized! LOL

I wish my recruiter had done this for me. She had two bookings off my party and since nearly all of my friends came to it, I had a hard time getting parties from my friends. And I guess she never actually followed up with one of them, now it's too late to do one because she's moving soon :-( But I am working with her to try getting her signed up before she goes.

What is "Give My Recruit My Bookings"?

"Give My Recruit My Bookings" is a program offered by many direct sales companies to allow consultants to pass on their bookings to their recruits. This helps ensure that the recruit has a strong start to their business by having a full schedule of parties and/or appointments.

How does "Give My Recruit My Bookings" work?

The consultant who is passing on their bookings will provide a list of upcoming parties or appointments to their recruit. The recruit will then take over those bookings and attend the events as the consultant. This allows the recruit to gain experience and build their own customer base.

Why is "Give My Recruit My Bookings" beneficial?

This program benefits both the consultant and the recruit. The consultant can focus on other areas of their business while still ensuring their bookings are fulfilled. The recruit gets a head start on their business and can learn from the consultant's experience.

Are there any requirements for "Give My Recruit My Bookings"?

Each direct sales company may have their own specific guidelines for this program, so it is important to check with your company's policies. Generally, the consultant should have a certain rank or level in the company, and the recruit should be a new consultant or have limited bookings of their own.

Can I opt out of "Give My Recruit My Bookings"?

Yes, you can choose not to participate in this program. However, it is a great opportunity for both the consultant and the recruit, so it is recommended to take advantage of it if possible. If you are unable to fulfill your bookings, you can always discuss passing them on to another consultant in your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD