• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Signing Bonus: Find Out If the New Consultant Promotion is Here Yet!

Including the mini-kit. Very nice!if a recruit signs up in March in 30 days the will get the consultant kit for half off and what else? Pc dollars at 300? How much commission lets say they hit the 1250 in 30 days flat. I would like to post the incentives for them to entice with extras if they are still interested.If you decide to go for the cookware, you could sell it, give as a great gift to someone, or use as a booth raffle prize (lots of leads?!).
kdangel518
Gold Member
Is the March new consultant promotion out yet? I had gone inactive and am re-signing under my prior recruiter. I was going to order my kit tomorrow, but I don't really need any cookware... not to say I couldn't use it as a generous raffle prize! But I'm curious if the March bonus is more appealing to me- I will wait the extra two days.

There may not even be one. But if there is, it won't be announced until March 1. Although it might be in the March consultant news which some people already have.

i got my cn today & there's nothing in there about a recruiting special for march... =(

Even without the bonus- don't forget, you can earn LOTS of stuff with the PC$s they always have as an incentive. :D
If you decide to go for the cookware, you could sell it, give as a great gift to someone, or use as a booth raffle prize (lots of leads?!).

esavvymom said:
Even without the bonus- don't forget, you can earn LOTS of stuff with the PC$s they always have as an incentive. :D
If you decide to go for the cookware, you could sell it, give as a great gift to someone, or use as a booth raffle prize (lots of leads?!).

Oh yes, I know- that is exactly why I am re-signing vs reactivating my contract! I just wanted to maximize my rewards since it's only a matter of a few days... I am going to go ahead and do it tomorrow then :)

I just saw it on CC! 50% Rebate for those that sign in March!!!!

Bren706 said:
I just saw it on CC! 50% Rebate for those that sign in March!!!!

Including the mini-kit. Very nice!

if a recruit signs up in March in 30 days the will get the consultant kit for half off and what else? Pc dollars at 300? How much commission lets say they hit the 1250 in 30 days flat. I would like to post the incentives for them to entice with extras

1. What is a March signing bonus?

A March signing bonus is a monetary incentive offered by an employer to a new employee who signs on to work during the month of March. It is an extra payment that is given on top of the employee's regular salary and is typically used as a way to attract top talent and encourage them to start working right away.

2. Why do companies offer March signing bonuses?

Companies offer March signing bonuses as a way to fill positions quickly and attract top talent. March is typically a busy hiring season and companies may face competition in recruiting new employees. Offering a signing bonus can give them an edge and make their job offer more attractive to potential candidates.

3. How much is a typical March signing bonus?

The amount of a March signing bonus can vary greatly depending on the company, the position, and the industry. Some bonuses may be a small amount such as a few hundred dollars, while others can be as high as several thousand dollars. It ultimately depends on the company's budget and their perceived value of the candidate.

4. Is a March signing bonus guaranteed?

A March signing bonus is typically guaranteed if it is stated in the job offer and the employee meets all the requirements set by the company. However, it is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the bonus to understand any potential contingencies or conditions that may need to be met in order to receive the bonus.

5. Are March signing bonuses only for new employees?

No, March signing bonuses can also be offered to current employees as a way to retain their talent and incentivize them to stay with the company. In this case, the bonus may be tied to certain performance metrics or milestones that the employee needs to meet in order to receive the bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • c00p
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • chefheidi2003