• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does the "30" Days Start for a New Consultant

In summary, the best chance to sign up for the new consultant promotion is between now and March 1st, but even if you sign on February 28th, you'llstill get the February promotion.
Forangels613
once an agreement is submitted, when does a new consultant's first 30 days begin? is it once the agreement is received or is it when the company ships the kit? I have someone interested in signing, but wants her 30 day period to begin on March 1st.

Their first day is usually 5 -7 days after they sign to give her time to get their kit.

Just an FYI -- their 'Kit Enhancement Month" is the 4th month of business (not including the month they signed). So if they sign on March 6th, their Kit Enhancement Month would be July. They do have to be active every month to get it, though.

True. What ever month she signs is considered a "partial" month & the next 3 calendar months she must be active with at least $150 in sales each month to qualify for the KE in the 4th full month. If she signs in Feb, Feb will be a partial month making her KE in June. If she signs in Mar, then her KE will be in July.And her 30 days does include a couple of extra days for processing & shipping. She'll have the 30 day end date & the 90 day end date on her e-mail from HO, not an actual "start" date from which she needs to count or anything. It's not calendar months or anything like that.

Forangels613 said:
once an agreement is submitted, when does a new consultant's first 30 days begin? is it once the agreement is received or is it when the company ships the kit? I have someone interested in signing, but wants her 30 day period to begin on March 1st.
The 30 days starts when the company expects the person will have her kit and they usually error on the side of it being a day late so I would say the best chance to be March 1 is for her to sign this weekend. Even if it's off by a day or two she'll have her kit by the 1st and can be off and running. It's impossible to know the exact date to make the 30 days start exactly on the 1st.

It's really not about her FIRST day, it's about when her 30th day is. If she wants March 31 to be her 30th day, then she should sign up between now and March 1st. If she wants to see what March's new consultant promotion is, assuming there is one, then she needs to wait until March 1st to find out. Signing in February gets her the February signing promotion even if her kit doesn't arrive until march.

If the kit arrives after the date in the email, you (or her) could call HO and ask them for an adjustment. They had my 30 days starting from December 20, but I didn't actually get the get until the 28th (I have an APO address). I called HO and explained the situation to the lady. She gave me an address and told me what to put in the subject line. Within three days my 30 and 90 day end date had changed in CC.

She can't really pick her 30 days but like everybody else said - they usually go by a date about 5-7 days after the agreement is received. So if you agreement when in today, her 30 days would probably be up the end of March/first part of April.

What is the "30" days in reference to for a new consultant?

The "30" days refers to the period of time in which a new consultant has to meet certain goals or requirements in order to be eligible for certain benefits or promotions within their company.

When does the "30" days start for a new consultant?

The "30" days typically starts on the first day of the new consultant's employment or on the day they officially become a consultant for the company.

What happens if a new consultant does not meet their goals within the "30" day period?

If a new consultant does not meet their goals within the "30" day period, they may not be eligible for certain benefits or promotions within their company. They may also receive additional training or coaching to help them improve their performance.

Are the goals or requirements for the "30" days the same for all new consultants?

No, the goals or requirements for the "30" days may vary depending on the company and the specific position or role of the new consultant. Some companies may have specific targets or tasks for new consultants to achieve, while others may have more general expectations.

Can the "30" day period be extended for a new consultant?

It depends on the company and their policies. In some cases, the "30" day period may be extended if there are extenuating circumstances or if the new consultant has shown significant effort and improvement towards meeting their goals. However, it is ultimately up to the discretion of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Forangels613
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Lifeat50