• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Hospitality Director in El Paso, TX - Near Ft. Bliss

In summary, the top hotels in El Paso Tx are The Plaza Hotel Pioneer Park, Hotel Indigo El Paso Downtown, The Gardner Hotel, and DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown. Some popular restaurants in El Paso Tx include L&J Cafe, Cafe Central, The Kitchen at 150 Sunset, and Anson 11. Must-see attractions in El Paso Tx are Franklin Mountains State Park, El Paso Museum of Art, Hueco Tanks State Park & Historic Site, and Wyler Aerial Tramway. The best time of year to visit El Paso Tx is during the fall (September - November) when the weather is temperate and there are many festivals and events happening. The most convenient way to get around El Paso Tx is
kittychef
Need to find a hospitality director in El Paso TX or anywhere near Ft. Bliss.

Thanks!

Hi there I'm from el paso as well and live in the northeast I can provide you with my directors number and you can talk with her. Let me know :)

I don't suppose you'd know anyone near Fort Hood? I'm going to be moving there in July.

No I'm sorry I don't but you can call home office and they could probably give you a name.

sailorsarah said:
I don't suppose you'd know anyone near Fort Hood? I'm going to be moving there in July.

I'm 2.5 hours away ~ so close, yet so far! ;)

Yes Priscilla!! Please send me the info. Thanks!!!

kittychef said:
Yes Priscilla!! Please send me the info. Thanks!!!

I will send you the info in a private message :) Hopefully we get to meet soon as well!

2.5 hours isn't bad at all. I lived in San Diego for a while and me and a couple friends drove that long just to get some Sonic :)

What are the top hotels in El Paso Tx?

The top hotels in El Paso Tx include The Plaza Hotel Pioneer Park, Hotel Indigo El Paso Downtown, The Gardner Hotel, and DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown.

What are some popular restaurants in El Paso Tx?

Some popular restaurants in El Paso Tx are L&J Cafe, Cafe Central, The Kitchen at 150 Sunset, and Anson 11.

What are some must-see attractions in El Paso Tx?

Some must-see attractions in El Paso Tx are Franklin Mountains State Park, El Paso Museum of Art, Hueco Tanks State Park & Historic Site, and Wyler Aerial Tramway.

What is the best time of year to visit El Paso Tx?

The best time of year to visit El Paso Tx is during the fall (September - November) when the weather is temperate and there are many festivals and events happening.

What is the most convenient way to get around El Paso Tx?

The most convenient way to get around El Paso Tx is by car or ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft. There is also a public bus system, Sun Metro, and a trolley system, the El Paso Streetcar, that runs through downtown.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GrootaCoori
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni