• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Team and Reap the Benefits of Being a Pampered Chef Consultant!

In summary, the recruiting bonus for March is a good deal now and she is hesitant to sign up because of it.
TJMagoo
I just joined the end of September 2011. I haven't been able to find anyone to recruit...until now. I have someone who is on the fence about signing up. Here is the email she sent me...what ideas do you have to help me get her off the fence and on the team?

She is having a party with me March 2nd. I even offered to help her at that show and let that be her grand opening show.

I got the catalogs, and read over your suggestion of me becoming a consultant. Although it makes me a little nervous, because like I said, I’m not a very outgoing person...never even considered “selling” anything. But, as you know, I do love pampered chef, and have learned a lot about it over the years.

I guess I’m interested in hearing more details. One big thing I’m wondering...although it would be generous of you to let my party be my “opening show”, how else would I benefit (other than possibly earning one of the free items you listed)? Because the reason I have a show every couple years is to receive all of the free product! I’m pretty sure my last show was over the $900 mark...I got a lot of free stuff...plus the half price items. Who gets to earn the free items?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do the fully interactive shows so I technically don't "sell" Pampered Chef ~ & I always let their show be their first show, so here's what I would send.
There are various ways of doing a Pampered Chef show. Some choose the "sit down & watch me be the teacher", some do partially interactive shows where they let guests come up to the table one at a time or all stand around the table & let them take turns helping. Then there are consultants who do the fully interactive shows where they don't touch any of the food, they let the guests & hosts do all the cooking. As long as you are not being deceptive about the products or the warranties, there is really no "right" or "wrong" way to do a Pampered Chef show. I know a consultant who does the fully interactive shows and she says she doesn't "sell" Pampered Chef. She lets the guests do that for her! LOL She just answers questions and lets the guest talk about their personal experience with certain tools.If you think you are interested, I recommend that we let your show be your test run. You can be the Consultant AND the Host at your show. I'll be there for moral support but I want you to actually be the consultant for the show and see what you think. If you decide you like it you can sign up, submit that show as your first show and earn the host benefits AND the paycheck! If you don't like it, it's okay. You still earned all the host benefits and I'll submit the show as my show and make the paycheck. Either way, if you do another $900 show (before tax/shipping), you'll earn 2 items off the host flyer at 60% off, 3 half-priced items, $190 in free items and 30% off anything else above & beyond those items. If you are the consultant on that $900 show, you also walk away with a $195 paycheck too.I'm certainly not interested in forcing you to do something you don't want to do. If you try it out and don't like it, at least you gave it a shot & have made an informed decision to not sign up as a Consultant. If you try it and like it, I'll be thrilled to have you join my team!

Last edited:
Congrats! Tell her that SHE gets not only all the host benefits but the paycheck too! she loves PC so she'll be a natural. Tell her that there is a lot of training available including note cards to help her through her first shows! I used note cards for almost 6 months and back then we had to make our own.

Perfect - thank you so much Sheila!

You're welcome. If she likes it, CONGRATS to you!!! :D

Sounds a lot like me! I wasn't an very outgoing person until I found PC - it brought something out in me. You could say something to her like "I understand how you feel, a lot of consultants feel the same way! One thing I've learned is when you have a passion for the products it's easy to work your business without feeling like a sales person"

When will we know what the recruiting bonus is for March? It's a good deal now and I hate for her to miss it. I'm hoping they have it posted next week some time.

TJMagoo said:
When will we know what the recruiting bonus is for March? It's a good deal now and I hate for her to miss it. I'm hoping they have it posted next week some time.

IF they have one, it's usually on March 1st when the new CN comes out. But they don't always have one. Even if they don't, the New Consultant rewards are fantastic.

1. What are the qualifications for a new recruit?

The qualifications for a new recruit vary depending on the specific job position and company. However, some common qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent, relevant work experience, and strong communication and teamwork skills.

2. What is the application process for a new recruit?

The application process for a new recruit typically involves submitting a resume and cover letter, completing an application form, and potentially participating in interviews and assessments. The specific steps may vary, so it's best to check with the company for their specific application process.

3. Are there any benefits for new recruits?

Benefits for new recruits may vary depending on the company, but some common benefits include health insurance, retirement plans, vacation time, and opportunities for professional development and advancement.

4. How long does the training process for new recruits typically last?

The length of training for new recruits can vary greatly depending on the job position and company. Some training may only last a few days or weeks, while others may take several months. It's best to check with the company for their specific training process.

5. What qualities are you looking for in a potential new recruit?

The qualities we look for in potential new recruits include a strong work ethic, ability to learn and adapt quickly, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude. We also value diversity and inclusivity in our recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies