• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Just Signed up and Has 2 Questions

...been with the company since the beginning and is the driving force behind all of our marketing and branding efforts. She oversees all of our business operations including our website, print catalogs, advertising, public relations, and training.She is also the founder of our charitable arm, The Pampered Chef Foundation, and is heavily involved in our community involvement.Sheila - I heard from a newer consultant, that they're allowed to use their personal credit card for the web sites now - maybe since we discontinued the PC credit card? I haven't checked into it yet though.naekelsey - I use the Welcome eCard on Consultant Connection (may be a premium tool?) that just says
naekelsey
Gold Member
My friend just signed up and she is asking me 2 questions that I am drawing a blank on.

Do we ship to Puerto Rico?

And how long until she can get her website?

Doesn't she have to qualify first then she can get her website???

Not sure about Puerto Rico but she can sign up right away for her website! She just cannot accept personal orders on it until she qualifies. Now she will get 90 days for free when she qualifies but if she signs up before that she will get a 90 day extension on her website.

She has to have her debit account set up first, because she has to use it to pay for the PWS. So have her get that done, then she's good to go on signing up on the web page. Go read the Q&A on the new web world. Recruits who sign March 1 or later will automatically get a subscription to the web page, but it also had a clause for all 2012 recruits who signed in Jan-Feb. I'm thinking it's a free 60 days? But don't quote me on the length of the freebie. I'm assuming individual orders & outlet will still be restricted until they qualify since they didn't cover it as a changing rule. We'll see.PR is a US territory, there's an extra charge ~ you can read about it on the back of the order form. ;)

Ok, Thanks...

2 more questions from me:Am I suppose to get an email saying that someone signed up?And how long does it take for her to get her Consultant # and password?

We do not get emails. You can see that she has signed by going to "Consultant Connections" within Consultant's Corner. You will have a note on your overview page that a consultant joined your team and you will see her in your performance tracker. Congratulations on sharing the business!:thumbup:

Thanks. I didn't realize all that was available to look at!! Pretty neat..Now to see when she will get her info..

She should get an email from the company with her consultant number and instructions to log into CC within the 24 hrs she signs.But YOU should email her right away as a welcome! ;)

We have been emailing back and forth constantly since she signed but does anyone have a Welcome email they send??

Sheila - I heard from a newer consultant, that they're allowed to use their personal credit card for the web sites now - maybe since we discontinued the PC credit card? I haven't checked into it yet though.naekelsey - I use the Welcome eCard on Consultant Connection (may be a premium tool?) that just says Welcome to the Woodley Team - I can't wait to help you start your new business! Then I do a longer e-mail after our first training call with recap info from the first training session - I use the Guide for Supporting New Consultants for the call.

frozenchef said:
Sheila - I heard from a newer consultant, that they're allowed to use their personal credit card for the web sites now - maybe since we discontinued the PC credit card? I haven't checked into it yet though.

naekelsey - I use the Welcome eCard on Consultant Connection (may be a premium tool?) that just says Welcome to the Woodley Team - I can't wait to help you start your new business! Then I do a longer e-mail after our first training call with recap info from the first training session - I use the Guide for Supporting New Consultants for the call.

That may be a Premium tool, which we don't have yet on our regular sites. We WILL have Premium Tools later after they upgrade the system though. *yeah!*

Thanks Aimee! Hadn't heard that yet.

naekelsey: She should have a welcome e-mail from Pampered Chef with her consultant number & user name. She needs to check whatever e-mail address she gave to them. If she's not seeing it, then she needs to check her spam folder. If you can see her on your screen, she should have the e-mail from them too.

As for the welcome to the team e-mail that I send, most of the team members are in Japan so here's an example of what I send to them ... I do revamp it a bit for the stateside consultants who are not associated to the military or for stateside girls who might still be doing shows/taking orders for friends who are overseas with the military:

Nae,

I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to Pampered Chef and to our team!

To help you understand the "family tree" in Pampered Chef, here's your upline:
  • Deena Hiltbrand - National Executive Director (level 9 of 9) - she has a web page called "______" for her downline to pass on pertinent training info. You'll get an invitation to that web board, but otherwise, you probably won't hear much from her either.
    • Yolanda Easton - Advanced Director (level 5 of 9) - she's in Okinawa, Japan. If you attend meetings there, you'll get to meet her! You'll also receive periodic e-mails from her.
      • Sheila Dacey - Advanced Director (level 5 of 9) - that's me! I evacuated Tokyo in March, so I'm in Texas now. I'm here to answer any questions you might have and to guide you with achieving your goals with Pampered Chef. I started my business there in Okinawa, so if you have any questions about doing business overseas, I'm able to (and happy) to help.
        • [downline director] - Director (level 4 of 9) - she'll be doing most of your training.
          • [recruiter] - Consultant (level 1 of 9) - You know her. She should be able to answer most, if not ALL of your questions.

You can earn New Consultant Rewards for accomplishments that you make in your first 30 & 90 days - I'm attaching a PDF file of the Succeed With Us Booklet which is a copy of one of the things that will come with your kit, but it's a great way to get started NOW! All the New Consultant Rewards are on page 6. I hope that you are excited to get a strong start. The more you do in your first 30 and 90 days, the easier it will be to keep going. So along with all the extra perks that you can earn, you'll be setting the groundwork for a successful business too. If you've already started collecting sales & are ready to close, try to get them in by the end of the month so you can be paid on the 8th. Otherwise any sales that you submit March 1st & March 15th will be paid on March 22nd.

I'm also attaching a copy of the Grow With Us Booklet in case you are interested in building a team and promoting, the Achieve With Us booklet and the February New Recruit Promotion flyer.

Your welcome e-mail from Pampered Chef has your Consultant Number and a password for how to sign into the consultant side of the web board. You can now change that password to something that's easier for you to remember.

Once you are signed in to Consultant's Corner, feel free to browse around and look at all the features. There are LOTS of training videos that can guide you into a more successful business too. Try to take as many as you can to help you know more about PC. The one that teaches you how to use Pampered Partner Plus (also called P3) is probably the first one you want to take.

You will need to apply for a Pampered Chef Debit Account. It's linked directly to your checking account, but PC does not make debits from your account unless you tell them to do so. Any time a customer pays you by cash or check, you'll deposit the money into your account & then tell PC to take that much out. Your direct deposits from PC will also go into that same account. Some consultants like to open a whole new account so that their household budget money and their PC money are not combined. Just do what you think will work best for you. Just remember, when you take cash/check from a host/customer, it is NOT your money to spend. It's Pampered Chef's money. You'll deposit that money and then tell PC to take that same amount out of your account when you submit the show. They will then pay you commission off those sales.

[whole paragraph for Japan consultants & the rules for doing business overseas]

Congratulations on starting your new business! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

BTW Sheila, Deena Hiltbrand is my NED also.. :)

Who's your upline Director?

if you mean Advance Director, that would be Annette Robino.... Then Brook Price is my Director, then Wendy ( I have never met) then me..And I just found out that Deena is right above Annette since everyone in between is no longer in PC..

I've never gotten to meet Annette, but I do know her name from Deena's e-mails & groups. ;)

Sheila, your PC family tree email is awesome! Well done!

Wish my new director would do something like that. Random people from PC have been emailing since my old director quit/stopped/whatever a few years ago. It's just so unprofessional :thumbdown: - they never introduce themselves, just add me to their email list.
And a few of them send Joy's flyers without even giving her credit.

So - way to go! Wish all PC directors would perform this common business courtesy.

ShellBeach said:
Sheila, your PC family tree email is awesome! Well done!

Wish my new director would do something like that. Random people from PC have been emailing since my old director quit/stopped/whatever a few years ago. It's just so unprofessional :thumbdown: - they never introduce themselves, just add me to their email list.
And a few of them send Joy's flyers without even giving her credit.

So - way to go! Wish all PC directors would perform this common business courtesy.

Same thing is happening to me. I have no idea who these people are and I email to ask and get NOTHING back.

I know, rude isn't it? No reply to a simple question.

Thanks! I was in the same boat when I first started. I got stuff from people and I had NO idea who they were or why they were e-mailing me. I was on here once & people were talking about which wave of conference they were going to. At the time, it was all decided by our NED's and I had NO Idea who that was! LOL Once I figured out the family tree, I figured I'd share it with my downline so that they know where they are when people ask. Of course they may look at it & delete the e-mail, but if they save e-mails, they can always go back & look or can ask when they have a question. I do monthly recognition e-mails & have recently started doing Monday Motivational e-mails. I also have a private FB page for my group. So I think most of them probably know my name even if they don't recognize my face.

1. How do I place an order for my first time as a new consultant?

To place an order, simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Order" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your cart. When you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. What is the commission structure for new consultants?

As a new consultant, you will receive a base commission of 20% on all personal sales. You also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives based on your sales and team performance. For more information, please refer to the compensation plan in your consultant starter kit.

3. How do I host a party as a new consultant?

Hosting parties is a great way to kickstart your business as a new consultant. To host a party, you can either reach out to your network or use our online party tools to host a virtual party. As a host, you will earn rewards and discounts on your own purchases, as well as potential bookings and sales from your party guests.

4. What support and resources are available for new consultants?

We offer a variety of resources and support for new consultants to help you succeed in your business. This includes training materials, marketing materials, online tools, and a mentorship program. You can also reach out to your upline or our consultant support team for any questions or assistance.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a new consultant?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media channels. However, we recommend building relationships with your customers through parties and events to maximize your sales and potential bookings. Please refer to our online selling guidelines in your consultant starter kit for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefsteph07