• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Hiring Success: Insider Tips on Recruiting Incentives

In summary, the host offers recruiting incentives to get new hosts started. If the new host decides to join, the host provides them with their first show as their own show, as well as host benefits and a paycheck. If the new host decides not to join, the host still gets the show and host benefits. The host also offers a new host the opportunity to test the recruiting incentives by hosting a show. If the new host decides to join, they will have all the bookings and a few days to close the show.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Do any of you do your own recruiting incentives?

I've always offered them their first show as their own show to help them get going. If they are the host (or the 1st guest at a show to sign), and if they sign within 3 days, they get that show + the bookings. But I'm not willing to hold open the show for 1-2 weeks while they think about it. I feel that the stronger start they get, the more they like it. The more they like it the more motivated they will be. The more motivated they are the more shows they'll book. The more shows they book the more money they'll make. The more money they make in the beginning the more likely they are to stick with it.I'm changing up the way that I'm marketing that now. I'm encouraging them to TRY it first. They host a show and we'll let it be their trial run. If they like it they can sign up & have that show as their first one earning the host benefits AND the paycheck. If they decide it's not for them, that's okay too. They still got the host benefits and I'll just submit the show as my show and I'll make the paycheck. They either love it & sign or they can honestly say that they tried it before saying no. ;)I do not offer any additional signing benefits. I think the host benefits and the paycheck are enough of a reward. If they hit the ground running they can also earn the New Consultant Rewards and any signing bonus currently being offered by PC too. I don't see the point in adding anymore to the bundle. If that's not a selling point, I don't know what else would be. Freebies are nice, but most people take more pride in the things that they EARNED. I'd rather them see recruiting as something they can duplicate, not something that's too expensive for them to do. ;)

I let them have all the shows booked from their party since it is their friends and family. Nothing else extra, as Sheila says, PC gives them the New Consultant Rewards, etc.

Sheila said:
I'm changing up the way that I'm marketing that now. I'm encouraging them to TRY it first. They host a show and we'll let it be their trial run. If they like it they can sign up & have that show as their first one earning the host benefits AND the paycheck. If they decide it's not for them, that's okay too. They still got the host benefits and I'll just submit the show as my show and I'll make the paycheck. They either love it & sign or they can honestly say that they tried it before saying no. ;)

This is what I've been doing. I tell them, "let's book a party, we can chat more about how the biz works and can work for you,then at your party we'll let everyone know you're considering starting your own biz, and if you decide to sign, that'll be your first show. We'll sign you up that night, you'll have all the bookings, and a few days to close the show while you wait for your kit to arrive" (of course now they just download p3 but...).

This has worked beautifully. I've had 2 sign this year doing this, and 2 say, no not now after hosting. It's a win/win for everyone. I have another at the end of this month and one in March too. I call them "decider shows".

Sheila said:
I'm encouraging them to TRY it first. They host a show and we'll let it be their trial run. If they like it they can sign up & have that show as their first one earning the host benefits AND the paycheck.

This is a great idea and what I am proposing to my next host. She is on the fence about joining. I do have a question. If she does sign the night of her show, how do I get the orders under her name? She won't have the P3 yet.

Wait 2-3 days to close. If she signs that night, as soon as she gets her username & password from HO, she can go online, download the program and you can teach her how to data entry the orders. ;)

test test tes t

What are recruiting incentives?

Recruiting incentives are rewards or benefits offered by a company to attract potential employees to join their organization. These incentives can vary from monetary bonuses to extra vacation days to other perks that make the company more appealing to job seekers.

Why do companies offer recruiting incentives?

Companies offer recruiting incentives to attract top talent and stand out in a competitive job market. These incentives can also help to increase employee retention and boost morale within the company.

What types of recruiting incentives are commonly offered?

Commonly offered recruiting incentives include signing bonuses, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, flexible work schedules, and comprehensive benefits packages. Some companies may also offer unique perks such as free gym memberships, on-site daycare, or company-paid vacations.

Do all companies offer recruiting incentives?

No, not all companies offer recruiting incentives. It depends on the industry, job market, and individual company policies. Some companies may choose to focus on offering competitive salaries and benefits, while others may see the value in offering additional incentives to attract top talent.

Are recruiting incentives the same as employee benefits?

No, recruiting incentives are not the same as employee benefits. Employee benefits are typically offered to all employees as part of their compensation package, while recruiting incentives are specifically targeted towards new hires to entice them to join the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • lauriedip