• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi- No More P3 in New Consultant Kit!

In summary,Just got off the phone with PC because my newest consultant who signed Monday got her kit yesterday with no P3 in it. Apparently new consultants are simply supposed to download the program from Consultant's Corner instead of installing a disk program.Gee....major assumption there on folks internet speed. :). Hopefully she can do it.Sorry....My mind goes that way. Only last year did my parents get off dial-up to a faster sattellite service.....even still, large downloads and updates
pchockeymom
Just a head's up!

Just got off the phone with PC because my newest consultant who signed Monday got her kit yesterday with no P3 in it. Apparently new consultants are simply supposed to download the program from Consultant's Corner instead of installing a disk program.

Gee....major assumption there on folks internet speed. :). Hopefully she can do it.
Sorry....My mind goes that way. Only last year did my parents get off dial-up to a faster sattellite service.....even still, large downloads and updates can take all day. Before, it was unthinkable.I wonder if they are rolling out the newplatform VERY soon to the new consultants.

If they have slow internet speed & you don't have a disk (or another new consultant who has one), you can always download it on a jump drive & then transfer it onto their computer. ;)

I've heard from a reliable source that new consultants who sign March 1st or after will be on the new system immediately.

As a trainer, this scares me a bit. How do I support something to which I don't have access??

DebinIA said:
I've heard from a reliable source that new consultants who sign March 1st or after will be on the new system immediately.

As a trainer, this scares me a bit. How do I support something to which I don't have access??

That's what I was wondering.

DebinIA said:

My director, who's an NED, said they are starting with the top people, working out kinks, then moving their way down so they don't have total chaos with bugs and 60,000 people calling in problems. Therefore, I can't imagine that March would be when new consultants get connected, unless we're connected too.

pchockeymom said:
My director, who's an NED, said they are starting with the top people, working out kinks, then moving their way down so they don't have total chaos with bugs and 60,000 people calling in problems. Therefore, I can't imagine that March would be when new consultants get connected, unless we're connected too.

Nope. What I heard was that the thinking was it would be harder to set them up on P3, only to switch them to the new system in just a few weeks after that. So, they are starting with the Top, and with new consultants. The rest of us later after that. It's going to be weird for those of us stuck in the middle training the new consultants.

Its great that new consultants will get to go ahead and start using the new system. For those who recruit them, it might be tough, but look at it this way, you can get a sneak peek at the new system and learn while you help them learn. And, they will be able to help anyone in your cluster who might have a hard time when they finally get to switch over.

And there's this great resource available. It's call Tech Support and their # is 888 OUR-CHEF.

ChefBeckyD said:
Nope. What I heard was that the thinking was it would be harder to set them up on P3, only to switch them to the new system in just a few weeks after that. So, they are starting with the Top, and with new consultants. The rest of us later after that. It's going to be weird for those of us stuck in the middle training the new consultants.

Very interesting. I guess we'll have to just recruit tech savvy gals and guys so they can teach us! That's my plan anyway. Actually, I already have a gal on my team whom I've told will be our "trainer".

Becca_in_MD said:
And there's this great resource available. It's call Tech Support and their # is 888 OUR-CHEF.

I know you don't really mean to, but you're sounding a bit P/A and sarcastic there. ;) :D

Does anyone know if our data will automatically be downloaded to the new site or do we have to copy it over? Meaning our show history, contacts, etc.

pampchefrhondab said:
Does anyone know if our data will automatically be downloaded to the new site or do we have to copy it over? Meaning our show history, contacts, etc.

I think some things will transfer, but at SL the gal who did our demo kept saying "going forward" so it sounds like at least some information is not going to transfer.

What is the significance of "P3" in the New Consultant Kit?

"P3" refers to the "Power of 3" program, which was previously included in the New Consultant Kit to help new consultants jumpstart their business by enrolling 3 customers within their first 30 days.

Why is "P3" no longer included in the New Consultant Kit?

The decision to remove "P3" from the New Consultant Kit was made in order to simplify the kit and make it more affordable for new consultants to get started.

What does this mean for new consultants who were planning on using the "P3" program?

If you were planning on using the "P3" program, you can still do so. The resources and materials are still available on the website and can be accessed through your back office.

Are there any new programs or resources that will be included in the New Consultant Kit?

Yes, instead of "P3", the New Consultant Kit will now include resources and tools to help new consultants build their business through social media and online marketing.

Will the price of the New Consultant Kit be affected by the removal of "P3"?

Yes, the price of the New Consultant Kit will be reduced due to the removal of "P3". This will make it more affordable for new consultants to get started with their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefChris