• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Consultant Not Receive the Round Baker due to Cancelled January Shows?

In summary, if your consultant fails to submit the January report, it's important to reach out to them immediately to remind them of the deadline and ask for an update. This is not a common occurrence, and it may be worth discussing the issue with the consultant to find a solution. You can still submit your report even if your consultant doesn't submit theirs, but it's important to follow up and try to obtain their report as soon as possible. The consequences for not submitting the report will vary depending on your agreement with the consultant. To prevent future missed deadlines, clear communication and expectations should be established from the beginning, including regular reminders and consequences for not meeting deadlines.
Jennie4PC
I have. Consultant who submitted 2 shows for Dec. But her shows canceled for Jan. Will she not get the round baker now? Did I screw up?

She will get the Round Covered Baker as long as her 2 shows submitted IN December. She just didn't earn anything for Jan. incentives. (I was in the same boat.)I was inactive in January. But I got my RCB, and my changeover kit.

esavvymom said:
She will get the Round Covered Baker as long as her 2 shows submitted IN December. She just didn't earn anything for Jan. incentives. (I was in the same boat.)

I was inactive in January. But I got my RCB, and my changeover kit.

...and they were both December shows. If either of them were November shows submitted in December she did not earn the 2 show bonus. Held & submitted within the month is the rule.

Don't feel that YOU messed up. She is responsible to read the fine print too. It's good to help and we should help new people learn the ropes but ultimately we are all adults. Don't beat yourself up.

Thank you so much. She did submit her 2 shows in Dec. I will see her in the am. She is a teacher at my kids school.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I understand your concern about the cancelled shows and the impact it may have on the round baker. The good news is that as long as the shows were submitted in December, the consultant should still receive the round baker. However, it may take a little longer for it to be shipped out due to the cancellation of the January shows. I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team for more specific information on the timeline for receiving the round baker. I hope this helps ease your worries and please don't beat yourself up - sometimes things happen that are out of our control. Keep up the great work!

1. What should I do if my consultant didn't submit the January report?

If your consultant didn't submit the January report, you should reach out to them immediately to remind them of the deadline and ask for an update on the status of the report. It's important to address the issue as soon as possible to avoid any delays or complications.

2. Is it common for consultants to miss deadlines and not submit reports?

No, it is not common for consultants to miss deadlines and not submit reports. Most consultants are professional and understand the importance of meeting deadlines. If you are experiencing this issue with a specific consultant, it may be worth discussing the problem with them and finding a solution.

3. Can I still submit the January report even if my consultant didn't submit theirs?

Yes, you can still submit the January report even if your consultant didn't submit theirs. It's important to follow up with your consultant and try to get their report as soon as possible, but if necessary, you can submit your own report without theirs.

4. What are the consequences if my consultant doesn't submit the January report?

The consequences for not submitting the January report will depend on your specific situation and the terms of your agreement with the consultant. It's best to discuss this issue with your consultant and come to a resolution that works for both parties.

5. How can I prevent my consultant from missing future report deadlines?

To prevent your consultant from missing future report deadlines, it's important to have clear communication and expectations from the beginning. Make sure to establish deadlines and consequences for not meeting them in your agreement with the consultant. Regularly following up and reminding them of upcoming deadlines can also help ensure they are submitted on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • finley1991