• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Irresistible Destinations Fliers???

In summary, "Irresistible Destinations Fliers" is a comprehensive travel brochure that provides information on popular destinations worldwide. It can be obtained from travel agencies, tourist information centers, or online through the official website of the desired destination. The information and recommendations in the brochure are reliable, but it is always advisable to do additional research. The brochure cannot be customized, but it covers a wide range of destinations. The cost of obtaining it may vary depending on the source.
ChefZee
I'm working on my "Reminder Binder" and I thought the trips would be a huge incentive to people considering joining. Is there a flier with pictures of all the destinations on one page?

Is there one for 2012?

Bwahaha! I didn't even notice I gave you the '11 flyer. I look in a little while after I get the kids fed & down for nap.

(took a quick look & didn't see anything)

They don't seem to have updated everything on CC yet, so maybe they will have it soon?Once you see the Irresistible Destinations 2012, then I would expect the flyer similar to what Sheila posted will be there.

What is your "reminder binder"? Do you use it at shows?

1. What is "Irresistible Destinations Fliers"?

"Irresistible Destinations Fliers" is a travel brochure containing information on various popular destinations around the world. It includes details such as attractions, accommodations, and travel tips to help you plan your next vacation.

2. How can I get my hands on a copy of "Irresistible Destinations Fliers"?

You can obtain a copy of "Irresistible Destinations Fliers" by visiting a travel agency or tourist information center. It may also be available online through the official website of the destination you are interested in.

3. Are the information and recommendations in "Irresistible Destinations Fliers" reliable?

Yes, the information and recommendations in "Irresistible Destinations Fliers" are carefully researched and verified by travel experts and locals. However, it is always recommended to do your own research and make informed decisions when planning your trip.

4. Can I customize the "Irresistible Destinations Fliers" to my specific travel preferences?

Unfortunately, "Irresistible Destinations Fliers" cannot be customized. However, it covers a wide range of destinations and provides enough information for you to choose the one that best suits your preferences.

5. Is there a cost for obtaining "Irresistible Destinations Fliers"?

The cost for "Irresistible Destinations Fliers" may vary depending on where you obtain it from. Some travel agencies or tourist information centers may offer it for free, while others may charge a small fee. You can also check if it is available for download on the destination's official website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • letmepamperu13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders