• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know of the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video"On Youtube?

In summary, the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" is a helpful video on Youtube that features Gail Shendelman, a well-known and successful recruiter, discussing her recruiting strategies. It provides valuable insights and tips for recruiters and can be found on Youtube for all industries to benefit from.
esavvymom
Staff member
My SED just sent out this:

I'M SOOOO EXCITED Last night I had a show and decided to implement the new booking (Julie Gizzi burnt rice) segment and new recruiting (Gail Shendelman) segment. Before I left for my show I watched them again and took a few notes. These are the 2 UTube videos that I had posted to our Facebook Pruessner Org. group last week. Last night I added them to my show.

Did they work? You decide.

We had 8 people at the show and I got 3 dated bookings AND 4 recruit leads! And we're at $600+ in sales and going for a $1000 show so my host can attend my special $1000 host brunch!

I know about the Burnt Rice demo video, but I am unfamiliar with the "Gail Shendelman recruiting video". Does anyone have this YouTube link? I am not on FB, so not privy to the private club messages posted there. :)

Burnt Rice is listed as a private video, the other one may be too. Can you ask your SED for the link?

Thanks, btw, for that video. I've not seen it before.

Hey there! I'm not familiar with the Gail Shendelman recruiting video either, but I did find a few videos on YouTube under that name. Could you provide more information about the video or the company you are with? That way, we can make sure we are looking at the correct video. Thanks!

1. What is the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" on Youtube?

The "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" is a video posted on Youtube that showcases the recruiting strategies and techniques used by Gail Shendelman, a prominent recruiter.

2. Who is Gail Shendelman?

Gail Shendelman is a well-known recruiter who has been in the industry for many years and has a successful track record of finding top talent for companies.

3. Is the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" helpful for recruiters?

Yes, the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" provides valuable insights and tips for recruiters on how to improve their recruiting techniques and strategies.

4. Can I find the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" on Youtube?

Yes, the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" is available on Youtube and can be accessed by searching for it on the platform.

5. Is the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" suitable for all industries?

Yes, the "Gail Shendelman Recruiting Video" offers general tips and strategies that can be applied to various industries, making it relevant for all recruiters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • ChefBeckyD