• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Out of State Recruiting: Benefits, Process, and Considerations

In summary, a director in your town can offer more benefits and it takes less time to cancel an agreement and re-sign under someone else. A hospitality meeting is just a cluster meeting, but the consultant would be attending the director's meetings.
Kealohalani3
I had a question...

I'm a new consultant... I just signed up about a week ago... My cousin signed up under a director in her town last night... However, she was thinking about cancelling her agreement with that director and re-signing under me so that we could go on the same incentive trips and work together... What are the benefits of having a director in her town as her recruiter? How long does it take to cancel the agreement and re-sign under someone else? What is a hospitality meeting? I'm confused on whether to tell her to stick with that director or sign up under me...

If someone has a recruiter/director that's out of town from them, their director would need to request a hospitality director for them in their area. Basically that person does all the things a director normally does, but locally. The regular director should still have contact with the consultant via phone and email and include them in any phone trainings they can. But the hospitality director would take them under their wing and have them attend their monthly cluster meetings. The hospitality *should* treat them like one of their own.:) Typically, they include their hospitality consultant in any recognition programs they have and the regular director would reimburse the hospitality director for any expenses. Hospitality meetings are just cluster meetings, but they'd be attending your hospitality director's meetings.

Hope that all makes sense!

Unfortunately you can't switch directors/recruiters.:( If you cancel your contract or stop selling PC, you'd have to wait a year before you can sign up under a new director.

Kealohalani3 said:
I had a question...

I'm a new consultant... I just signed up about a week ago... My cousin signed up under a director in her town last night... However, she was thinking about cancelling her agreement with that director and re-signing under me so that we could go on the same incentive trips and work together... What are the benefits of having a director in her town as her recruiter? How long does it take to cancel the agreement and re-sign under someone else? What is a hospitality meeting? I'm confused on whether to tell her to stick with that director or sign up under me...
If your cousin has already signed she would have to go inactive for a full 12 months before she can sign with you or anyone else.

1. What is out of state recruiting?

Out of state recruiting is the process of sourcing and hiring candidates from a different state or region than where the company is located. This is typically done when a company is unable to find suitable candidates within their local area.

2. Why do companies engage in out of state recruiting?

Companies engage in out of state recruiting for various reasons, including a shortage of qualified candidates in their local area, a need for diverse perspectives and backgrounds, and a desire to tap into a larger talent pool.

3. What are some challenges associated with out of state recruiting?

Some challenges of out of state recruiting include higher relocation costs, potential cultural differences, and the need for candidates to adjust to a new location. It may also be more difficult to conduct in-person interviews and establish a strong company culture with remote employees.

4. How can companies overcome these challenges?

To overcome the challenges of out of state recruiting, companies can offer relocation assistance, provide virtual onboarding and training, and make efforts to create a welcoming and inclusive work environment for out of state hires. It is also important to have a clear communication plan in place to stay connected with remote employees.

5. What are some best practices for out of state recruiting?

Some best practices for out of state recruiting include clearly defining job requirements and qualifications, utilizing technology for virtual interviews and assessments, offering competitive relocation packages, and actively promoting company culture and values to potential candidates. It is also important to establish a strong employer brand and have a clear and transparent recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • ChefBeckyD