• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Miss the December Sign on Bonus

In summary, there is a promotion for new consultants signing up between December 1-31 that gives them an extra 30 days to earn New Consultant Rewards. This can be a great incentive for fence sitters to sign up. While there is no flyer available, there is a picture that can be used on Facebook to promote this offer. Additionally, there is information on popular smartphone and tablet choices in the consultant news. Some members have combined this information to create a flyer. Overall, this promotion is a great opportunity for new consultants and can be shared on social media platforms to attract more interest.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
Somehow I missed that New consultants that sign December 1-31 receive an extra 39 days to ean New Consultant Rewards! Holy cow! That was a great reward for the new consultants that understood the value of all they could earn! I have a fence sitter and I think this could be the push she needs to sign up.

I need a flyer that says this and I'm just learning how to use Publisher. Does anyone have a flyer with this information included? Thanks in advance!

(I'm sure that's a typo, but it's 30 days, not 39 extra days)It's not something to print, but here's one that you can put on your FB wall:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/383262_305391456148099_190756324278280_1083431_874026733_n.jpg

Where did you find this Sheila? Would love to have this! GREAT job if you did it!

Did you also see the blurb on page 18? Saying if a Smartphone or tablet is on your holiday wish list, consider these popular choices:
IPhone
Android
IPadhmm. . .finally!By the way I did mean 30 & thanks for the picture to use on facebook. It rocks!

Chefgirl2 said:
Did you also see the blurb on page 18? Saying if a Smartphone or tablet is on your holiday wish list, consider these popular choices:
IPhone
Android
IPad

hmm. . .finally!

By the way I did mean 30 & thanks for the picture to use on facebook. It rocks!

I noticed that! I was going to get an Ipad for my birthday but since some of the money was going to have to come out of my pocket and I was recently laid off I went for the Nook to get my books. Probably going to wish I had got the Ipad!

alidafrizzell said:
Where did you find this Sheila? Would love to have this! GREAT job if you did it!

I took 3 parts of the Consultant News & merged it. Thanks. ;)

Thansk Sheila!!! You are so talented, I love stealing your stuff. ;)
Sarah

Great job Sheila, thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! :D

Thank you thank you Sheila!

You rock girl! And BTW I love stealing your stuff too!!:D

1. What is the December sign on bonus?

The December sign on bonus is a special offer or incentive given by a company to attract new employees during the month of December.

2. How do I qualify for the December sign on bonus?

The qualifications for the December sign on bonus may vary depending on the company. Some common requirements may include being hired during the month of December, meeting certain job criteria, and completing a specified training period.

3. Is the December sign on bonus available for all positions?

Not all positions may be eligible for the December sign on bonus. Some companies may only offer it for specific roles or departments. It is best to check with the company or job listing for more information.

4. Can I still receive the December sign on bonus if I was hired before December?

Typically, the December sign on bonus is only available for new hires during the month of December. If you were hired before December, you may not be eligible for the bonus. However, it is best to check with the company for their specific policies.

5. How can I find out about the December sign on bonus for a specific company?

You can find out about the December sign on bonus for a specific company by checking their job listings or career website. You can also reach out to their HR department or contact them directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikkijo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI