• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the More You're Looking For!

In summary, "Get the More You're Looking For!" is a program that helps individuals achieve their goals and find fulfillment in life. It is beneficial for anyone feeling stuck or dissatisfied in their current situation, and offers a step-by-step guide, worksheets, exercises, and an online community for support. The program length varies but is designed to be completed in 8 weeks with consistent effort. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I'd like to see a flyer that features both New Consultant kits to print on the reverse side of the Host/Guest Specials flyer.

Has anyone seen or made up a flyer w/this info?

TIA

Kinda corny, but i did it in like 5 minutes...

Attachments

• recruiting.pdf
    676.3 KB · Views: 649
Sure, I can definitely help you out with that! I haven't personally seen or made a flyer like that, but I can certainly give it a try. Do you have any specific design ideas or elements you would like to see on the flyer? Also, do you have any specific fonts or colors you would like me to use? Let me know and I'll get started on creating the flyer for you. Thank you for reaching out and I look forward to hearing back from you!

What is "Get the More You're Looking For!"?

"Get the More You're Looking For!" is a program designed to help individuals achieve their goals and find fulfillment in life.

Who can benefit from "Get the More You're Looking For!"?

Anyone who feels stuck or dissatisfied with their current situation can benefit from "Get the More You're Looking For!" Whether you're struggling with personal or professional goals, this program can help you find the motivation and tools to reach your full potential.

What does the program include?

The program includes a step-by-step guide, worksheets, and exercises to help you identify your goals, overcome obstacles, and create an action plan to achieve your desired results. It also includes access to an online community for support and accountability.

How long is the program?

The length of the program varies depending on your individual pace and goals. However, it is designed to be completed in 8 weeks with consistent effort and dedication.

Is there a money-back guarantee?

Yes, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the program. We are confident that you will find value in "Get the More You're Looking For!", but if for any reason you are not satisfied, you can receive a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies