• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Team with New Recruit Incentives in the First 30 Days

In summary, there is currently a promotion for new recruits where they can earn extra bonuses if they join in the month of December. This promotion is seen as very beneficial and can help alleviate the stress of the 30-day qualification period. It is also recommended for recruiters to encourage new recruits to sign up before the end of the year in order to take advantage of the extra 30 days.
Energizermom
Am I missing it or are we not offering incentives to new recruits who qualify in their first 30 days?

Yes- you missed something. ;)
They said with the last promotion (Oct ??) that it would be the last one for the year.But THIS month- if they join, they do get an extra 30 days for the bonuses...so instead of 30 days, they get 60 days to earn the bonus PC bucks, etc. It's in the Dec CN.

There isn't always a promotion. When I started the only had them maybe 2-3 times a year. Only in the past year or so have they been pretty steady.

and it's not like that's not a great promotion! That to me is an awesome one! To earn multiple PC Bucks?!!? I'd love that! So don't look at is as a month "without". Even without something extra, they give fantastic incentives with those PC Bucks! My last recruit earned over $400 in free PC Dollars in her first 90 days. She was very happy!

I love this promotion a LOT. I think sometimes that 30 days can be overwhelming to people - if they know they have an extra 30, they tend to work harder - often qualifying in that first 30 days anyway!

mountainmama74 said:
I love this promotion a LOT. I think sometimes that 30 days can be overwhelming to people - if they know they have an extra 30, they tend to work harder - often qualifying in that first 30 days anyway!

Definitely! Even having 45 days to qualify is so much of a relief than 30. Because you have just gotten your kit! My SIL had 4 parties booked in her first week - so she was CRAMMING information as fast as we could teach/show her...and was stressed! But she did fantastic and did reach the 30-day goal, but still....the extra 30 days would be great to someone who would be overwhelmed or want/need the extra space. I'd still encourage a quick start and to keep up the momentum as long as possible to get as many PC $$$ as possible.

I've also seen consultants tell new recruits to sign up after Christmas/just before end of month- so that they basically have from Jan 1 through February! THIS is a promotion that would excite ME- both as a new consultant, but even as a recruiter.

I have someone who sent me a fb message last month and said he wants to sign up after the first of the year. I just told him to sign up the last week of Dec so he'll get that extra 30 days. I'll use this promotion as much as I can!

1. What is a New Recruit Promotion?

A New Recruit Promotion is a type of promotion or special offer that is specifically targeted towards new employees or recruits. It is meant to incentivize new hires and welcome them to the company or organization.

2. How does a New Recruit Promotion work?

A New Recruit Promotion usually involves offering a special discount, bonus, or other perk to new employees who join the company within a certain time frame. This can be in the form of a sign-on bonus, increased salary, or other benefits.

3. Who is eligible for a New Recruit Promotion?

The eligibility for a New Recruit Promotion may vary depending on the company or organization offering it. Generally, it is only available to new employees who are joining the company for the first time or within a specified time period.

4. Are all companies required to offer New Recruit Promotions?

No, offering a New Recruit Promotion is not a legal requirement for companies. It is up to each individual company to decide if they want to offer this type of promotion to new employees.

5. How can I take advantage of a New Recruit Promotion?

If you are a new employee or recruit, you may be automatically eligible for a New Recruit Promotion from your company. However, it is always a good idea to check with your HR department or manager to confirm and see if there are any specific steps you need to take to receive the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • dkitten13