• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Has My Status Not Changed? Insights on Consultant Recruitment and Changes

In summary, "Status Has Not Changed." typically means that there has been no update or change in the current situation or condition. It can appear for a variety of reasons, such as when there has been no progress or update on a particular task, project, or situation. In order to change the status, there needs to be some sort of progress or update in the situation. This can be achieved by completing tasks, reaching goals, or making changes to the current circumstances. It is not necessarily a bad thing, as it could simply mean that there has been no update or change at the moment, but progress is still being made towards a goal or resolution. However, if there has been no change for a prolonged period of time, it may
Jennie4PC
Why has my status not changed? I recruited a gal end of Oct. and I am still showing up as a consultant. I recruited a 2nd guy after the 8th and so I am expecting that to change on Dec 8th.

Was your recruit active in October? If not then you will not promote until she is.

ok her 1st show was in Nov.

Congrats on your 2 new recruits! Here's a link to all the Career Plan requirements. But below is a synopsis of level 2 & level 3:

SC Requirements:
- $150 personal sales
- 1 active recruit

TL Requirements:
- 2 active lines
- $750 personal sales
- $2,500 team sales

The first month that you meet all the requirements for a level you will be "paid as" that level for the current month & officially take the title on the first of the following month. Although it does take about a week into the next month for you to see the new title pop up under your name on Consultant's Corner.

Hi there! I understand your frustration with your status not changing after recruiting a new consultant. There could be a few reasons for this delay. First, it's important to note that changes to your status may take a few days to process and update in our system. Additionally, if your recruit has not completed all the necessary steps to officially become a consultant, such as submitting their agreement and payment, it may also delay the change in your status. I recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance and to check on the status of your recruit's application. In the meantime, continue to support and guide your new consultant as they go through the onboarding process. Once everything is completed, your status should be updated accordingly. Thank you for your patience and for being a valuable member of our team!

What does "Status Has Not Changed." mean?

"Status Has Not Changed." typically means that there has been no update or change in the current situation or condition.

Why does "Status Has Not Changed." appear?

"Status Has Not Changed." can appear for a variety of reasons, such as when there has been no progress or update on a particular task, project, or situation.

How can I change the status if it has not changed?

In order to change the status, there needs to be some sort of progress or update in the situation. This can be achieved by completing tasks, reaching goals, or making changes to the current circumstances.

Is "Status Has Not Changed." a bad thing?

Not necessarily. It could simply mean that there has been no update or change at the moment, but progress is still being made towards a goal or resolution. However, if there has been no change for a prolonged period of time, it may be a cause for concern.

What should I do if I keep seeing "Status Has Not Changed."?

If you continue to see "Status Has Not Changed." and are concerned about the lack of progress, it may be helpful to reassess your current strategies and make changes in order to achieve your goals. You can also communicate with others involved to see if there are any roadblocks or issues that need to be addressed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Puccalsellate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Puccalsellate
  • Inomiamenda