• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising in Newsletters and Papers

Yes, go to the Ad Generator webpage (CC->Promoting your business...-> Licensed Merchandise Vendor. Scroll to the very bottom- click on Merrill ("Marketing Impressions" is what you see)On Merrill's page, along the left side bar, you'll see "Ad Generator". From there, you sign up to get access for just the $2.99. Then you can build and download ads until your heart's content!Once you have signed up, you will be taken to a page where you will be able to select your theme. You will then be able to choose from different ad templates. After you have selected your template, you will be able to choose your ad
skmartin41
Hi!
I'm really interested in pushing my business to the limit. I'm working it full time now and want to know if anyone has any good examples of ads that they have ran to recruit? I know Pampered Chef has guidelines on wording and all. Just want to make sure I'm following all of them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
:eek:

The best option, to stay within the guidelines, is to use Merrill's Ad Generator. It's $2.99 per month, but you can create your ads, save the PDFs and cancel your membership. This way you'll also be able to use the official logo and tag line.

Yes, the Merrill Generated Ads are the only approved formats. And as long as you are not talking to one of the top 100 newspapers (where HO already advertises), then you are good to go! :D

I kept hearing about Generated Ads but couldn't find them. Thanks so much for the great info!

How do we find the Merrill Generated ads? I'm very interested in this!

Trishathesahm said:
How do we find the Merrill Generated ads? I'm very interested in this!

Go to the Merrill webpage (CC->Promoting your business...-> Licensed Merchandise Vendor. Scroll to the very bottom- click on Merrill ("Marketing Impressions" is what you see)

On Merrill's page, along the left side bar, you'll see "Ad Generator". From there, you sign up to get access for just the $2.99. Then you can build and download ads until your heart's content!

How does that ad generator work? Sounds silly never knew it was there.

Dina Atnip said:
How does that ad generator work? Sounds silly never knew it was there.

They have 14 different pre-designed ads of various sizes and themes (recruiting theme, booking theme, general, etc).

You select the one(s) you want, and edit your contact details, choose a picture if available for that particular theme, etc. Then add to cart. You follow instructions to complete the order- and they build your ads. Then you go in later (usually 15-30 minutes) and download your ad as a file/jpg, etc.

And from my own experience, I purchased access to the generator a few YEARS ago, and I still have access. :)

The ad generators are very professional and are well worth the little they charge but you do not have to use them. You can write your own ads as long as you follow PCs guidelines (no logo, don't misrepresent yourself as the pampered chef, etc).

I cannot figure out where to go once on Merrill's website. Could someone send me the link please? Thanks!

esavvymom said:
They have 14 different pre-designed ads of various sizes and themes (recruiting theme, booking theme, general, etc).You select the one(s) you want, and edit your contact details, choose a picture if available for that particular theme, etc. Then add to cart. You follow instructions to complete the order- and they build your ads. Then you go in later (usually 15-30 minutes) and download your ad as a file/jpg, etc.And from my own experience, I purchased access to the generator a few YEARS ago, and I still have access. :)
So I purchased the subscription. Now how/where do I build the ads? When i click "ad generator subscription" it just says "your current subscription is valid through 1/16/2012" but doesn't provide a link or anything to build the ads.EDIT: Nevermind!! It's there now, it took 10 minutes to put up the Ad Generator access.

Last edited:

What are the benefits of advertising in newsletters and papers?

Advertising in newsletters and papers can provide a targeted audience, increased brand awareness, and potential customer leads. It also allows for the opportunity to showcase products or services in a more detailed and informative manner.

How do I choose the right newsletters and papers to advertise in?

It is important to research the demographics and readership of potential newsletters and papers to ensure they align with the target market for your products or services. Consider the circulation and distribution reach, as well as the content and tone of the publication.

What is the cost of advertising in newsletters and papers?

The cost of advertising in newsletters and papers can vary depending on factors such as the size and placement of the ad, the frequency of publication, and the popularity of the publication. It is best to request pricing information directly from the publication.

How can I make my ad stand out in newsletters and papers?

To make your ad stand out, consider using eye-catching visuals, a compelling headline, and clear messaging that highlights the benefits of your products or services. Including a call-to-action and contact information can also increase the effectiveness of your ad.

Are there any restrictions on advertising in newsletters and papers?

Some newsletters and papers may have restrictions on the types of products or services that can be advertised, as well as guidelines for the content and design of ads. It is important to review these restrictions before placing an ad to ensure compliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gidgetmarie
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • esavvymom