• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I Might Earn 3 For Me This Month!

In summary, Michele is really excited about her opportunities for the month and is looking to combine them together in a way that will give her the best chance for success.
pamperedmom2owen
Okay, I'm really excited! I think I might get the 3 for me promotion this month! I've already signed a new recruit this month. I've got a girl who was 99% sure she was going to sign that I will talk to tomorrow. And the host from the same show, is seriously considering doing PC! :D Plus I have another lead I've been working with for the last couple of weeks! I need to stop thinking, "I could never earn that!" and start thinking, "That's totally possible!" Just wanted to share my excitement. Good luck to everyone else shooting for Three For Me! ;)

How awesome......that is for you:) I too, didn't think that would be a possible goal. I did a ladies fair booth earlier in the month w/2 other consultants & we're going to have a mega show/opportunity night in mid-April. I have 5 that marked they were interested in becoming a consultant, so I really hope the night we're planning they will be able to come! Hope we both have good luck!

mega show/opportunityDo you have some ideas on how you're going to combine these together? Are you doing an opportunity meeting first and then holding the shows? That sounds like a great response! I haven't had any luck yet with a mega show but may give it a try again.

Michele

MicheleC said:
Do you have some ideas on how you're going to combine these together? Are you doing an opportunity meeting first and then holding the shows? That sounds like a great response! I haven't had any luck yet with a mega show but may give it a try again.

Michele

I haven't done one yet either! I'm hoping for some big results! There are 2 other consultants doing this with me, so we are each hoping to bring 4 hosts. (4 each at the most anyway-for space's sake) We're going to demo first, then have a q&a session afterwards about the opportunity. I'm planning on inviting first the leads I have that marked they were interested in the opportunity-to be hosts. That way they could earn their kit for less money. Wish me luck-I'll be on the phone tonight:eek:

1. How do I earn 3 For Me this month?

To earn 3 For Me this month, all you have to do is host a qualifying party and reach a minimum sales amount of $200. This will automatically qualify you for the 3 For Me promotion.

2. What is the 3 For Me promotion?

The 3 For Me promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn three free products of their choice for reaching a minimum sales amount during a qualifying party.

3. Can I combine 3 For Me with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, 3 For Me cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any current promotions or discounts on your remaining purchases.

4. How will I receive my free products from the 3 For Me promotion?

Once your party reaches the minimum sales amount of $200, you will receive a reward code that you can use to select your three free products on our website. Your free products will then be shipped directly to you.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can earn 3 For Me?

There is no limit to how many times you can earn 3 For Me. As long as you host a qualifying party and reach the minimum sales amount of $200 each month, you can earn 3 For Me every month!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • almondfarm