• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confirming Promotion: Check Team Stats to be Sure!

In summary, "Confirming Promotion" refers to verifying a team's qualifications for a promotion. It is important to check team stats to ensure a fair and objective assessment. Relevant data, such as individual and team performance metrics, should be included in team stats. Team stats should be reviewed regularly, ideally on a quarterly or bi-annual basis. If team stats do not meet the requirements for a promotion, feedback and support should be provided to help the team improve and reassessing the promotion criteria may be necessary.
KCPChef
I THINK that I promoted to Director last night!!! But I need to double check the team stats to be sure that one girl submitted her $150. I am on pins and needles and the system isnt updated... anywhere that we can check that thats updated? :)

I dont think so - I am waiting to see if I still have my Team Leader status

Nope, you just have to wait!

1. What does "Confirming Promotion" mean?

"Confirming Promotion" refers to the process of verifying that a team or group has met the necessary requirements and qualifications for a promotion.

2. Why is it important to check team stats before confirming a promotion?

Checking team stats allows for a more objective assessment of a team's performance and ensures that the promotion is based on merit rather than personal biases or assumptions.

3. What kind of information should be included in team stats?

Team stats should include relevant data such as individual and team performance metrics, project completion rates, and any other relevant information that reflects the team's overall effectiveness.

4. How often should team stats be reviewed for confirming promotions?

Team stats should be reviewed regularly, ideally on a quarterly or bi-annual basis, to ensure that the promotion decisions are based on up-to-date and accurate information.

5. What should be done if team stats do not meet the requirements for a promotion?

If team stats do not meet the necessary requirements for a promotion, it is important to provide feedback and support to the team to help them improve and reach their goals. It may also be necessary to reassess the promotion criteria and adjust accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefBeckyD