• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$25 Re-Sign for Past Consultants This Week?

In summary, all consultants who left in the last year were sent an e-mail and were given the option to renew their status for $25. They would get up to date paperwork, the same consultant number, and go back to their original recruiter (unless that person is no longer with PC, then they would go to the first person in their upline who is still a PC Consultant ~ active or inactive status, doesn't matter
mom4angela
Does anyone know about the resigning of past consultants?

Your Director is supposed to relay the details. All consultants who left in the last year were sent an e-mail that they could "renew" their status for $25. They would get up to date paperwork, the same consultant number & go back to their original recruiter (unless that person is no longer with PC, then they would go to the first person in their upline who is still a PC Consultant ~ active or inactive status, doesn't matter). They do NOT qualify for New Consultant Rewards and can NOT get the signing bonus even if they qualify in their first 30 days. If they are looking for those extras or if they want to change recruiters/uplines, they need to buy a kit or the mini-kit & go that route as a NEW Consultant.

If I'm only a Consultant, is there a way for me to see when my past consultant had originally signed? She no longer shows up in my CC.

You can go back & look at the monthly activity until you find it (assuming it wasn't too far back).

But it renewal program goes off the date that they dropped (not the date that they signed. If it's been less than a year, they can renew.
  • Oct 2011 ~ we are looking at people who dropped between Nov 2010 - present
  • Nov 2011 ~ we are looking at people who dropped between Dec 2010 - present
  • Dec 2011 ~ we are looking at people who dropped between Jan 2011 - present

Interesting. I haven't heard about this and my director is leaving town this morning for the rest of the week. Is this JUST this week?

Sheila said:
You can go back & look at the monthly activity until you find it (assuming it wasn't too far back).

But it renewal program goes off the date that they dropped (not the date that they signed. If it's been less than a year, they can renew.
  • Oct 2011 ~ we are looking at people who dropped between Nov 2010 - present
  • Nov 2011 ~ we are looking at people who dropped between Dec 2010 - present
  • Dec 2011 ~ we are looking at people who dropped between Jan 2011 - present

The particular consultant was only active for a few months. Since she's been inactive 6+ months, she's dropped out of my CC in the Performance Tracker tab. I know she hasn't been active all this year, so even in the chart on the first page of CC that shows Paid-As-Level doesn't show far enough for me to be able to tell when she fell off.

One of my recruits got this email and resigned!!! wooohoooo!!! Glad they sent the email out :)

pchockeymom said:
Interesting. I haven't heard about this and my director is leaving town this morning for the rest of the week. Is this JUST this week?
Nope. It's good for a while. Not sure if it's a limited time thing or not, but it's apparently going to happen for at least the rest of the year.
NooraK said:
The particular consultant was only active for a few months. Since she's been inactive 6+ months, she's dropped out of my CC in the Performance Tracker tab. I know she hasn't been active all this year, so even in the chart on the first page of CC that shows Paid-As-Level doesn't show far enough for me to be able to tell when she fell off.
Click on Performance Tracker, then you can search by "year at a glance" for 2009 & 2010 or you can go month-by-month to see when she disappeared.
SPAMSTIME said:
One of my recruits got this email and resigned!!! wooohoooo!!! Glad they sent the email out :)
Congrats Pam!

Sheila said:
Click on Performance Tracker, then you can search by "year at a glance" for 2009 & 2010 or you can go month-by-month to see when she disappeared.

She doesn't show at all (for me, at least), because she's no longer a consultant.

I ended up going through past commission statements to see when I had "Recruit's sales". She last had sales in March 2010, so she would have last been a consultant in September 2010. So I guess she's not eligible.

If you pull up the performance tracker for Aug 2010 her name is not there? That's weird!

Sheila said:
If you pull up the performance tracker for Aug 2010 her name is not there? That's weird!
Nope. All her history disappeared a few months past her sixth month of inactivity. I know there's supposed to be a "Dropped Consultant" report or something like that for Directors, and maybe CC works differently for me since I'm just a Consultant.

I can still view old months & see people who are no longer on the roster, but their name is in grey & I can't click on them. That's just not fair that all levels can't do that.

Congrats Pam![/QUOTE]

Thanks Sheila

I'm going to talk to my director tomorrow, but I thought someone on here could clarify for me: I have a dropped consultant. Was inactive since 1/2011 so I believe she was dropped 7/2011, so would she be able to do the re-sign this month? If I've figure it out, this month is it for her.

I resigned when I personally received this email from HO in Nov. The email came when I was really wanting to get back into it!! So it was perfect timing!!

As long as they dropped less than one year ago, they can come back under the renewal program. So right now, Jan 2012, it's anyone who's dropped Feb 1 2011 - present. :D (Jan 1, 2011 drops are already past the 1 year mark so they wouldn't count. But since that was her 1st inactive month, then her drop month is in the right time frame to use the renewal.)

Thank you Shelia! So excited. Fate tonight. I'm shopping in a little store in another town and run into a former consultant. Life wasn't right for PC last year, but things have changed, she's built a larger branch a people, and 3 people recently asked her about a PC show. She wants to join again! Perfect timing.

Congrats Julie! :D

What is the "$25 Re-Sign for Past Consultants This Week" promotion?

The "$25 Re-Sign for Past Consultants This Week" promotion is a limited-time offer for previous consultants to rejoin our company at a discounted rate of $25. This offer is only available for one week, so act fast!

Who is eligible for the "$25 Re-Sign for Past Consultants This Week" promotion?

Any previous consultant who has not been active with our company for at least six months is eligible for this promotion. This includes consultants who have left the company voluntarily or were terminated.

How can I take advantage of the "$25 Re-Sign for Past Consultants This Week" promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply log into your consultant account and click on the "$25 Re-Sign" button. This will direct you to a secure payment page where you can complete the re-sign process and pay the discounted rate of $25.

What are the benefits of re-signing as a consultant?

Re-signing as a consultant allows you to continue building your business and earning income with our company. You will also have access to our training and support resources, as well as the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. Plus, with this limited-time promotion, you can rejoin at a discounted rate of $25.

Is the "$25 Re-Sign for Past Consultants This Week" promotion available in all locations?

Yes, this promotion is available for all previous consultants regardless of their location. As long as you have a valid consultant account with us, you can take advantage of this offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Becca_in_MD