• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Training a New Recruit: Tips & Tricks

starksc
I have my first new recruit and my director is out for the rest of the year. I know what I am talking about for the most part, but how do I explain everything to her and train her correctly???

Do you have any other uplines that are nearby that you might solicit some assistance from? Also, I would utilize this site and review Consultants Corner for yourself and be sure she also goes through the training classes which helps. Congratulations on the recruit!

Go on Consultant's Corner & do a search for "guide to supporting new consultants" ~ it's a step by step guide to help you cover it all! :D

you can also go to Consultant Corner and click on Consultant Connections. This is an amazing tool for you to coach your recruit and keep a log of all contacts. What you do is click on your recruits name and it will pull up her page. (it will look exactly like your performance page, but will have her name at the top). Click on your consultant's name (again) that is at the top of the page (above overview/order history/performance tracker).This will create a pop up screen which is your consultant's personal information and goal setting page. Ask your new recruit to complete their goals so you have a reference.Click on the button that says "Coaching Notes" and this is basically your bible for coaching. Click on the drop down arrow next to TOPICS and it is step by step for all phases of getting your recruit started. One more reason to LOVE LOVE LOVE this company! Help is always at your fingertips!Congratulations on the recruit and best of luck to you!!

I tried both of those and still can't find it....can you give me a link?

The link to enter Consultant's Connection is on the right side of the page when you first sign in as a PC Consultant. It looks like this:
cc_cc.gif

What is the importance of training a new recruit?

Training a new recruit is crucial for the success of both the individual and the company. It helps the recruit understand their role and responsibilities, learn new skills and techniques, and become familiar with the company's culture and values.

How should I structure the training for a new recruit?

The training should be structured in a way that is easy to follow and covers all the necessary information. Start with an overview of the company and its goals, then move on to specific job duties and procedures. Use a combination of lectures, hands-on activities, and role-playing to keep the recruit engaged and better understand the material.

What are some tips for making training sessions more effective?

To make training sessions more effective, it is important to establish clear goals and objectives, provide hands-on practice opportunities, and offer feedback and support throughout the process. Use visual aids, interactive activities, and real-life scenarios to keep the recruit engaged and apply their learning in a practical way.

How can I ensure that the new recruit retains the information learned during training?

Reinforce the information learned during training by providing job aids, such as manuals or cheat sheets, for them to refer back to. Encourage the recruit to ask questions and provide regular check-ins to assess their understanding and address any areas that need further clarification. Additionally, providing opportunities for the recruit to use their new skills in real-life situations can help solidify their knowledge.

What should I do if the new recruit is struggling during training?

If a new recruit is struggling during training, it is important to provide additional support and guidance. This can include offering one-on-one training sessions, breaking down complex tasks into smaller steps, and providing positive reinforcement and encouragement. It is also important to address any potential barriers, such as language barriers or learning disabilities, and make accommodations as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • finley1991