• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Call About 50% Kit Rebate

In summary, the SC says that she ramped up her business last year and earned her $1250 in her first 30 days.
NooraK
Gold Member
So I'm sure all of you, just like me, received a recorded phone call today from a SC talking about her experience with the 50% rebate. The message is directed toward other consultants, but that really only comes across toward the end.

We can re-listen to the message by calling back the number on the Caller ID. What do you guys think about sharing the phone number with a potential recruit and having them listen to the message?

I was like you in the understanding. For me, I was only a little disappointed because I thought she said that she ramped up her business last year and earned her $1250 in her first 30 days. (don't get me wrong, that is great for her)! My problem I think, is that I am understanding that they are recruiting and trying to inspire for the minimum amount when I have heard so many times over and over again, "if I had only known how important those first 90 days are".
I know we can't overwhelm people with too much knowledge but sometimes a smidge more makes a world of difference I guess. Can't say I have all the answers either. Sorry I am on a thing here. If you like call and how it is presented, by all means give the phone number.

I didn't get to listen to it. I was on another call & they kept beeping back in so I finally just put my caller on hold to see what was so important. I didn't want to leave my caller on hold that long!

Sheila said:
I didn't get to listen to it. I was on another call & they kept beeping back in so I finally just put my caller on hold to see what was so important. I didn't want to leave my caller on hold that long!

You can call the number back to hear the entire message. I'm not near my phone to see what the ID said.

Thanks girl. I may do that after the kids go to bed. It's on my caller ID still.

1. What is the "Phone Call About 50% Kit Rebate"?

The "Phone Call About 50% Kit Rebate" is a promotion or offer that is made over the phone to customers who have purchased a certain product or service. It offers a 50% rebate or discount on the cost of a specific kit.

2. How do I qualify for the "Phone Call About 50% Kit Rebate"?

In order to qualify for the "Phone Call About 50% Kit Rebate", you must have purchased the specified product or service that is eligible for the rebate. You may also need to provide proof of purchase or other information to verify your eligibility.

3. Can I receive the rebate if I haven't received a phone call?

No, the "Phone Call About 50% Kit Rebate" is only available to customers who have received a phone call from the company offering the promotion. If you have not received a call, you may not be eligible for the rebate.

4. When will I receive the 50% rebate?

The timing of when you will receive the 50% rebate may vary depending on the terms and conditions of the promotion. It is best to ask the representative who contacts you about the rebate for more specific information about when you can expect to receive it.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the "Phone Call About 50% Kit Rebate"?

Yes, there may be certain restrictions or limitations on the "Phone Call About 50% Kit Rebate" such as a limited time period to redeem the offer or a limit on the number of rebates that can be claimed per person. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of the promotion to understand any restrictions or limitations that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • NooraK