• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Requirements for New Consultants?

In summary, the consultant agreement specifies that a consultant must do 6 shows or sell $1250 to be considered qualified. However, there is some discrepancy as to whether this is still a requirement, as some consultants have only been required to do 4 shows. It is ultimately up to the individual consultant to decide how much they want to do and be honest with themselves about their own goals and expectations. The current agreement may not explicitly state the requirement of $1250 in sales, but it is still considered the benchmark for being a successful consultant.
byrd1956
Gold Member
When I joined I was required to do 6 shows as a part of signing my contract. I have looked on consultant corner and not found any specific requirements listed. Where do I find what is expected once someone signs? I would like to know the answer to "what am I required to do?" Thank you!

In the consultant agreement it specifies 4 show dates....dont see anything else about requirements. It was 6 for me also when I signed.

Its #6 on pg 6 of the agreement.....

hope this helps.....

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I always tell people they are "required" to qualify by submitting $1250 in sales.

It hasn't been 6 for a while - when I started it was either 4 or $1,250. Then they switched to $1,250 (it was too easy to do a $600 show as your kick off and submit it as 4 shows which is what my director told me to do at the time!)

Last edited:
Technically, you aren't 'required' to do anything. You can be a kit-napper and suffer your own conscience :thumbdown: or sell at least $1250 and be a qualified consultant :thumbup:.

I have not been as successful I could have been in my first 90 days and did not meet the $1250 in sales (short by $400). I have been active every month - just not a lot of sales. Besides not earning the 200 PC dollars, is there anything else I missed for not meeting the goal?

Not unless there was an incentive for the month you signed up. The best thing about this business is you can do as little or as much as you want!

I know their are some recruiters who tell their new recruits they are "required" to sell a certain amount or do "so many shows" when they sign their contract...I think this is misleading and can come back to "bite them in the...you know where!!!"
I try to be upfront and honest with my people before they consider signing their agreement about what I would like to expect from them for "their own sake"....
I think this is better business ethics that way instead of "telling them they have to do so many shows or amount!
Just my thoughts

kreaser said:
I know their are some recruiters who tell their new recruits they are "required" to sell a certain amount or do "so many shows" when they sign their contract...I think this is misleading and can come back to "bite them in the...you know where!!!"
I try to be upfront and honest with my people before they consider signing their agreement about what I would like to expect from them for "their own sake"....
I think this is better business ethics that way instead of "telling them they have to do so many shows or amount!
Just my thoughts

I agree. The agreement used to say that the consultant agrees to sell $1250, but I was looking at the Terms online, and it doesn't say that. Maybe I'm missing it, or maybe it's been removed.

What are the requirements for becoming a new consultant?

The specific requirements for becoming a new consultant may vary depending on the company or industry you are applying to. Generally, companies look for individuals who have a relevant degree or experience in the field, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a strong work ethic. Some companies may also require specific certifications or licenses.

Do I need previous consulting experience to become a new consultant?

No, previous consulting experience is not always necessary to become a new consultant. Many companies are open to hiring fresh graduates or individuals from different backgrounds who possess the necessary skills and qualifications. However, having previous experience in a related field can give you an advantage during the hiring process.

What skills are important for a new consultant to have?

As a new consultant, it is essential to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should also be able to work well under pressure and have a good understanding of business processes and strategies. Additionally, having knowledge of relevant software and technical skills can be beneficial.

Are there any specific certifications or licenses required for new consultants?

The specific certifications or licenses required for new consultants may vary depending on the company or industry. Some companies may require consultants to have certain professional certifications, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Management Consultant (CMC). Others may require consultants to hold specific licenses, such as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.

What is the typical job role of a new consultant?

The job role of a new consultant can vary depending on the company or industry. However, some common responsibilities may include conducting research and analysis, developing and implementing strategies, communicating with clients, and providing recommendations and solutions to improve business processes and operations. New consultants may also be involved in project management and training and mentoring junior consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MPascoe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956