• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing the Host: Ideas for a Great Intro!

In summary, a great way to introduce the new consultant to the host of the show is to send a personalized message or gift, highlighting the consultant's experience and offering ways for the customer to connect with them.
sushimommy
Silver Member
when i send the host the receipts to put with the orders, I include the mini catty insert (thank you thank you thank you, Kam!!) with this/next/recruit info on it, and a mini catty (unless ho is providing them, like they are right now ;) ) anyhoo, in the fillable areas I include info to encourage them to book their own party with suggestions for themes. no problems there. but i am drawing a blank as to a great way to intro them to their NEW consultant, the host of their show! (twice in the past 3 weeks) - so, i would love some suggestions!!

thanks so much - you guys are great!!

A great way to introduce your new consultant to the host of the show is to send a personalized email or letter to them introducing themselves and their business. Let them know how excited you are to have them join your team and that you look forward to working with them. Include some information about the products and services that your consultant offers, as well as any special promotions or incentives you offer. You can also provide them with contact information for your consultant so that they can easily get in touch if they have any questions. Additionally, you could include a small gift or token of appreciation to welcome them to your team.

Hi there! I think it's great that you are including the mini catty insert and info about booking their own party with suggestions for themes. As for introducing them to their NEW consultant, the host of their show, here are a few suggestions:1. Include a personalized note from the host introducing themselves and welcoming the customer to the company. This could be a handwritten note or a typed one with a signature.2. You could also include a small gift or sample from the consultant, such as a mini product or a business card with a special offer for their first order.3. Another idea is to include a short bio or introduction of the consultant, highlighting their experience and why they are passionate about the company and its products.4. You could also include a link to the consultant's social media pages or website, so the customer can get to know them better and see what they have to offer.Overall, the key is to make the introduction personal and genuine. This will help the customer feel more connected to the consultant and more likely to reach out to them for future orders or parties. Hope this helps!

What is the purpose of introducing the host?

The purpose of introducing the host is to provide background information about the host and establish a connection between the host and the audience. It sets the tone for the event and builds anticipation for what is to come.

How do I come up with ideas for introducing the host?

Start by researching the host and gathering information about their background, accomplishments, and interests. You can also ask the host for any specific points they would like you to mention. Additionally, consider the tone and theme of the event to come up with creative ways to introduce the host.

What should I include in the introduction of the host?

The introduction should include the host's name, their role or title, a brief summary of their background and achievements, and any relevant personal or professional information that will help the audience connect with them. You can also add a fun fact or anecdote to make the introduction more engaging.

How long should the introduction of the host be?

The length of the introduction will depend on the event and the importance of the host. Generally, it should not exceed a few minutes. Keep it concise and engaging to maintain the audience's attention.

Can I use humor in the introduction of the host?

Yes, using humor can be a great way to make the introduction more memorable and entertaining. However, make sure to use appropriate and tasteful humor that aligns with the tone of the event and the personality of the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • drammerbuhoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies