• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Labels to Update Old Recruiting Brochures

In summary, the purpose of updating old recruiting brochures with DIY labels is to give them a fresh and modern look, making them more appealing to potential recruits. To create DIY labels, you will need adhesive labels, a printer, design software, and any additional materials such as stickers or embellishments. Any design software that allows for custom layouts and printing on adhesive labels can be used. To ensure proper adhesion, it is important to thoroughly clean the surface of the brochures and apply the labels evenly and firmly. DIY labels can be used to update brochures that have already been printed, but adjustments may need to be made to the design to ensure a cohesive look.
flemings99
Gold Member
While making hostess packets I realized that I have tons of recruiting brochures with the old kit price of $155. Thought I'd share the simple labels I made to cover the old price with the new. Now I don't have to toss all the old ones and feel like I've wasted money.

Attachments

• New Kit $159 - Avery 5160.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 426
thanks for sharing and saving me some time!

Me too! Thank you!

What is the purpose of updating old recruiting brochures with DIY labels?

The purpose of updating old recruiting brochures with DIY labels is to give them a fresh and modern look, making them more appealing to potential recruits. It also allows for customization and personalization of the brochures to better reflect the organization's branding and messaging.

What materials do I need to create DIY labels for my old recruiting brochures?

You will need adhesive labels, a printer, design software, and any additional materials such as stickers or embellishments to add extra visual interest. It is also helpful to have a paper cutter or scissors for trimming the labels to the desired size.

Can I use any design software to create DIY labels for my old recruiting brochures?

Yes, you can use any design software that allows you to create custom layouts and print on adhesive labels. Some popular options include Adobe Photoshop, Canva, and Microsoft Publisher. It is important to make sure the software you choose is compatible with your printer and can produce high-quality designs.

How do I ensure that the DIY labels will adhere properly to my old recruiting brochures?

To ensure proper adhesion, it is important to thoroughly clean the surface of the brochures before applying the labels. You can use rubbing alcohol or a mild cleaning solution to remove any dirt or residue. Additionally, make sure to apply the labels evenly and press firmly to ensure they are fully adhered.

Can I use DIY labels to update brochures that have already been printed?

Yes, you can use DIY labels to update brochures that have already been printed. However, it is important to consider the design and layout of the brochures to ensure the labels will fit seamlessly. You may need to trim the labels or make adjustments to the design to ensure a cohesive look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jentapp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jentapp
  • crystalscookingnow