• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Mini-Bag for Recruiting Talks: What Fits?

In summary, the conversation discusses using a small bag earned through PC as a recruiting talk item, and brainstorming potential items to include such as fake money, a citrus peeler, rubber band, watch, key, sunscreen, coffee or tea packet, photo of family, nail polish, kitchen scraper, old movie ticket stub, souvenir magnet, old credit card, and child's scissors. The bag serves as a reminder of the extra goodies earned through PC, and the items inside symbolize using PC earnings for various aspects of life such as family time, debt reduction, and personal enjoyment.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm trying to come up with uses for the skinny mini I earned and I thought that using it as a mini why bag might be fun. It's not very big, not much extra to bring but I need little things to put in it. Of course some fake money, maybe a citrus peeler to talk about the awesome products and a rubber band for flexibility. I was trying to think of what else can actually fit in it that would work for our recruiting talk.

What about a watch, for more time? The bag itself is a recruiting talk item, because of all of the extra goodies we earn with PC just for doing our job.

How about a key - car or house if you're using your earnings to go towards either of those things; a small sun screen - you pick your free time (to head outdoors) or you make your own schedule & can have playtime outside with the kiddos when you want; coffee or tea packet - you decide when you'll take a break; small photo of family - more family time (or PC gives you a break when you need it :-o ); nail polish - girl time at shows or otherwise; kitchen scraper - you're not scraping the bottom of your bank account to pay bills every month thanks to your PC $$; an old movie ticket stub or other entertainment stub - you can pay for date nite with DH or significant other. That's all I can think of right now.

a key if you use the $$ to help w car or mortgage payments
photo of kids (if you have any, you get to be there when they go to school and when they come home)
souvenir magnet of trips you've earned compliments of PC
old credit card or child's scissors (no more debt or cut bills out of your life)

ha ha chefa and I think alike!!

I was just thinking the same thing Teresa!

esavvymom said:
What about a watch, for more time? The bag itself is a recruiting talk item, because of all of the extra goodies we earn with PC just for doing our job.

That's why I thought of using the bag too, it makes just one more thing.

Thanks for the good ideas! I'll go off that and see what I can come up with.

1. What items should I include in a mini-bag for recruiting talks?

Some essential items to include in a mini-bag for recruiting talks are business cards, a copy of your resume, a pen, and a notepad. You may also want to consider including a small promotional item or a USB drive with your portfolio or work samples.

2. How do I choose the right size for my mini-bag?

The size of your mini-bag will depend on the items you plan to include. It should be small enough to carry with you easily, but large enough to fit all the necessary items. A good rule of thumb is to aim for a bag that is no larger than 8x10 inches.

3. Can I personalize my mini-bag for a more unique touch?

Yes, you can definitely personalize your mini-bag to make it stand out. You can add your name or logo to the bag, or choose a color or design that reflects your personal brand. Just make sure it still looks professional and polished.

4. What type of bag should I use for my mini-bag?

The type of bag you choose will depend on your personal preference and the items you plan to include. Some popular options include tote bags, messenger bags, and small backpacks. Just make sure the bag is durable and professional-looking.

5. How can I keep my mini-bag organized and presentable?

One way to keep your mini-bag organized is to use small pouches or compartments to separate different items. You can also use plastic sleeves or folders to keep important documents neat and wrinkle-free. Additionally, make sure to regularly check and restock your mini-bag to ensure it stays presentable and professional-looking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl