• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef "More" Video on .Com Website

In summary, the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video on .Com Website is a promotional video showcasing new products and features on the Pampered Chef website. It can be accessed by visiting the website and clicking on the "Videos" tab. The video includes demonstrations, tips, and testimonials from customers. It is typically 5-10 minutes long and can be shared through email or social media.
esavvymom
Staff member
Rae is "famous". She is the first consultant on the video. :D

I don't know if any of our "team" here on CS were also on the video, but I did recognize Rae.

(The video is on PC's main webpage, under the "Come Join Us" section.

Cool! Go Rae! :D

Yeah, don't blink you'll miss me. LOL! They sent me a DVD of the video, which I think is very generous of them.

That is cool!

Hi there! I'm so glad you noticed Rae on the new Pampered Chef "More" video on our website. She is definitely a rockstar consultant and we are so proud to have her as part of our team. I hope you enjoyed watching the video and getting a glimpse into what being a Pampered Chef consultant is all about. Have a great day!

What is the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video on .Com Website?

The "New Pampered Chef "More" Video on .Com Website is a promotional video created by the Pampered Chef company to showcase their new products and features on their website.

How can I access the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video?

You can access the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Videos" tab. The video will be featured on the page and you can click on it to play.

What can I expect to see in the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video?

In the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video, you can expect to see demonstrations of new products, tips and tricks for using them, and testimonials from satisfied customers. The video will also showcase the user-friendly features of the Pampered Chef website.

How long is the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video?

The length of the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video may vary, but it is typically around 5-10 minutes long.

Can I share the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video with others?

Yes, you can share the "New Pampered Chef "More" Video with others by clicking on the share button on the video player. This will allow you to share the video through email or social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
finley1991