• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet CK Hall: The Rising Star in August's Top Recruits | Congratulations & Tips

In summary, "You Go, Ck!" is a motivational phrase and acronym meaning "You Got This, Champion!" that originated in the Black community of the United States. The "Ck" stands for "Champion" and the phrase can be used in various ways to encourage and support others in achieving their goals. It is not limited to any specific group of people and is a universal phrase of motivation and support.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Who's name did I just read as #2 in recruits for August? That would be our very own CK Hall. Awesome!!! Congratulations!!

Have any tips you want to share with the rest of us, CK?

Way to go CK! :D

She also earned the Summer's Best Team Challenge!! Yeah!!

I just saw that, too! Wahoo! Nice job!!

Sandi

Wahoooooo! So happy for you and your team!

Congrats CK!!!
Thats AWESOME!!!

Way to go CK!!!! You consistently amaze me!!!!

I wish I had whatever it is you have to do so well! Congrats!

You rock, CK!!!!

What is "You Go, Ck!"?

"You Go, Ck!" is a motivational phrase and acronym that stands for "You Got This, Champion!". It is often used to encourage and uplift others in achieving their goals.

Where did "You Go, Ck!" originate from?

The phrase "You Go, Ck!" is believed to have originated from the Black community, specifically in the United States. It has gained popularity through social media and has become a widely used phrase for motivation and support.

What does the "Ck" stand for in "You Go, Ck!"?

The "Ck" in "You Go, Ck!" is an abbreviation for "Champion", representing the idea that everyone has the potential to be a champion in their own way.

How do you use "You Go, Ck!"?

"You Go, Ck!" can be used in various ways, such as in person, through text messages, or on social media. It can be said as a phrase of encouragement or used as a hashtag to show support for someone's goals or achievements.

Is "You Go, Ck!" only for a specific group of people?

No, "You Go, Ck!" can be used for anyone regardless of their age, gender, race, or background. It is a universal phrase of motivation and support for anyone striving to achieve their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • pcchefjane
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedlinda