• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the new consultant bonuses for October?

In summary, the October New Consultant Bonus is a special promotion offered by companies to incentivize new consultants to join during the month of October. The amount of the bonus varies, but is typically a set dollar amount or a percentage of October sales. New consultants who join in October are typically eligible, with some companies having additional criteria. The process for receiving the bonus varies by company, with some automatically crediting the bonus and others requiring a certain number of sales. The bonus is usually paid out after the month of October ends and the company has processed the new consultant's sales and determined their eligibility. The exact date of payment may vary depending on company policies.
vhadley
Is there a place where I can find out what the new consultant bonuses will be for October? I just signed up myself, so I'm not sure where to find this type of thing.

Thank you!
Vicky

No they usually don't know until the first day of the month. Although we can never guarantee there will be on.

But when/if they do announce it, it wouldn't be until the first of that month, and you will find it one of two ways. When you log into consultants corner, the promotions grid is the first screen you see. You can look at the tab for that month to find out host, guest, recruiting specials and incentives.You will also get an email or an look on CC for the month's Consultant News. It will contain. The incentives and specials for upcoming month.

Hopefully it will come out Sept. 30 since Oct. 1 is a Saturday. Since the consultant part of the current promotion runs through Oct. 31, I'm fairly certain there will be a new incentive for recruits in Oct.

It has been a long time since they have NOT had a recruiting incentive available.

Thank you all for replying, I will get my eyes peeled!!Vicky

I believe September and October are the same..the gift cards. Didnt' it run through the end of October??

monsen0727 said:
I believe September and October are the same..the gift cards. Didnt' it run through the end of October??

For the recruiter, yes. We don't know what or if there is a New Consultant bonus yet though. (like this month is the three stoneware pieces).

What is the October New Consultant Bonus?

The October New Consultant Bonus is a special promotion offered by a company to incentivize new consultants to join during the month of October.

How much is the October New Consultant Bonus?

The amount of the October New Consultant Bonus varies depending on the specific company and promotion, but it is typically a set dollar amount or a percentage of sales made during the month of October.

Who is eligible for the October New Consultant Bonus?

New consultants who join the company during the month of October are typically eligible for the October New Consultant Bonus. Some companies may have additional criteria, such as a minimum sales requirement, to be eligible for the bonus.

How do I receive the October New Consultant Bonus?

The specific process for receiving the October New Consultant Bonus will vary depending on the company. Some may automatically credit the bonus to the consultant's account, while others may require a certain number of sales to be made before the bonus is paid out.

When is the October New Consultant Bonus paid out?

The October New Consultant Bonus is typically paid out after the month of October ends and the company has processed the new consultant's sales and determined their eligibility for the bonus. The exact date may vary depending on the company's policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CandyApple
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CandyApple
  • kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Faith
  • c00p