• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our September 30 Day Challenge and Transform Your Health - Cheffers

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a 30 Day Challenge Flyer for the month of September. Some are having trouble uploading it, while others are sharing their own versions. The conversation then shifts to discussing potential flyers for the months of October and November, and whether or not there will be incentives for those months. One individual offers to create a Christmas-themed flyer, and another requests a PDF version. The conversation ends with a request for a flyer to be emailed.
vmgcooks
Gold Member
Good morning Cheffers,

Has anyone created a September 30 Day Challenge Flyer?

bumping

Anyone?

I have it but can't get it to upload for some reason. :(

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you that way.

Thanks for bumping Melissa and thanks for sharing Barb! I just PMd you.

vmgcooks said:
Thanks for bumping Melissa and thanks for sharing Barb! I just PMd you.

E-mailed you. Maybe you can get it to post.

Saved the file to adobe and was finally able to post.

Attachments

• Sept30DayChallenge--blank.pdf
    216.8 KB · Views: 602
Thank you, this is just what I need to send to a friend that has talked several times about joinning Pampered Chef.

Do you have it in word document format by chance? I cannot alter a PDF.

Have one for October?

Looking for an October 30 Day Challenge Flyer? Anyone?

Ditto! I love using this flyer!

Here is mine.

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge - Oct 2011.doc
    505.5 KB · Views: 538
would it be possible to get this in PDF form, my WPx4 isnt reading the images .. thanks!

BUMP, just wondering if you have a 30 day challenge in a different format, for some reason the bottom "special" box is turning up blank

I modified it to fit my fall theme for an event I have Saturday. I will be changing it again to to Christmas colors next month.

ok, lets try again :) I had to lower the resolution so it would save at under 2 MB, so hopefully it will look alright.

Attachments

• Oct-11 30 Day Challenge - jennyjennjen.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 327
OK, this one doesn't have a weird circle just hanging out like the last one...not sure why that last one save like that...

Attachments

• Oct-11 30 Day Challenge - jennyjennjen.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 358
If there is a flyer for November, I would appreciate it! I have a bazaar on November 5th and would love to have it available! TIA

Beverly, do you want it with the fall colors or Christmas? I can do one once we get the Nov incentive (if there will be one).

I took the one on here that has the Oct. rebate in a box, enabled the editting, and changed it to "Get Your More..." then filled in the mores. Now I can use it all the time, regardless of any additional incentive.

I Think I am going to make my next one blank and do a cut out of some sort adn stick it to the paper with sticky tack with that month's special so I don't have to reprint the whole thing every time I have an event

JennyJennJen said:
Beverly, do you want it with the fall colors or Christmas? I can do one once we get the Nov incentive (if there will be one).

I would like one in Christmas colors. I'm not sure if there is an incentive for November, seems like I remember the October being the last one for the year. Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! :love:

I would also love to have the November 30 Day Challenge Flyer!

ChefBevShu said:
I would like one in Christmas colors. I'm not sure if there is an incentive for November, seems like I remember the October being the last one for the year. Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! :love:

HO has been very explicit that there is no incentives for the rest of the year after October. No guess work there. :)

I am sorry I didn't get this up before the weekend, i tore my office apart to rearrange and reorganize and it is finally back up and running.

here is the 30 day challenge in Red and Green

Attachments

• Christmas 30 Day Challenge - jennyjennjen.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 483
Thanks Jennifer! Would you be able to take out the October Bonus line?

ChefBevShu said:
Thanks Jennifer! Would you be able to take out the October Bonus line?

oh, I totally did not see that and was plannin got print it just now, thank you :)

Attachments

• Christmas 30 Day Challenge - Updated - jennyjennjen.pub
    281.5 KB · Views: 444
JennyJennJen said:
oh, I totally did not see that and was plannin got print it just now, thank you :)

I can't open it in publisher? idk y can you make it a pdf please :D

Might want to change the !!!s to ???s in the green "What is your more" since it's a question, not an exclamation. Sorry not to sound all 8th grade grammar but...I guess I am. :D

JennyJennJen said:
Jennifer, I am not great working with the computer. Would you mind emailing me a 30 Day Challenge Flyer with Christmas colors even though we do not have an incentive? My email is [email protected].

Thank you in advance,

Sharon

1. What is the September 30 Day Challenge?

The September 30 Day Challenge is a program designed to help individuals transform their health and wellness in just 30 days. It includes a variety of daily challenges and activities that focus on nutrition, exercise, mindfulness, and self-care.

2. Who can participate in the September 30 Day Challenge?

Anyone can participate in the September 30 Day Challenge! It is open to people of all ages and fitness levels. All you need is the desire to improve your health and wellness.

3. What does the September 30 Day Challenge involve?

The September 30 Day Challenge involves a combination of daily challenges, healthy meal plans, workout routines, and mindfulness practices. Participants will also have access to a supportive community and resources to help them stay on track.

4. How do I join the September 30 Day Challenge?

To join the September 30 Day Challenge, simply sign up on our website or social media pages. You will then receive all the necessary information and materials to get started.

5. What results can I expect from participating in the September 30 Day Challenge?

By participating in the September 30 Day Challenge, you can expect to see improvements in your physical health, mental well-being, and overall quality of life. Many participants also report increased energy levels, weight loss, and improved self-confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
krystalscooking
  • Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MannikMom