• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock August's Special Knife Block Set for New Recruits!

In summary, a knife block set is a collection of knives stored in a wooden block with designated slots. It helps in the kitchen by providing organized storage and convenient access to various types of knives. The benefits of using a knife block set include efficient storage, blade protection, and enhanced safety. When choosing a knife block set, consider the types and quality of knives, as well as personal needs and budget. To care for a knife block set, regularly clean and sharpen the knives and wipe down the block.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I have a lead that says she wants to join. I told her about the knife block set special for August recruits. She wants me to help her sign up tomorrow so she can get it.

Yeah!! Good for you! One thing though. Make sure she realizes that it's not the knife block set that's in the current catalog. Wouldn't want her to start out disappointed.

And by signing up after 8/27 and before 9/1 she can get the kit at the current price, but it will be the new info. I called HO a couple of days ago and checked as I have a recruit signing up tonight.

She signed yesterday! We made a nice trade. She's been cutting my hair and wanted to get paid with Pampered Chef. I paid her with the starter kit.

Hi there! That's great news that you have a potential new recruit who is interested in joining Pampered Chef! The August special for the knife block set is definitely a great incentive for new consultants. I would be more than happy to help your lead sign up tomorrow so she can take advantage of this special offer. Please let me know if you need any assistance or have any questions. I look forward to welcoming your lead to our team!

1. What is a knife block set?

A knife block set is a collection of knives that are stored in a wooden block with designated slots for each knife. These sets typically include a variety of knives such as a chef's knife, bread knife, paring knife, and more.

2. How does a knife block set help in the kitchen?

A knife block set helps in the kitchen by providing a convenient and organized way to store and access different types of knives. This can save time and effort when preparing meals, as well as keep the knives in good condition by protecting the blades from damage.

3. What are the benefits of using a knife block set?

Using a knife block set has several benefits, including:

• Efficient storage and organization of knives
  • Protection for the blades
  • Variety of knives for different tasks
  • Convenient access to knives while cooking
  • Enhanced safety by keeping knives out of reach of children

4. How do I choose the right knife block set?

When choosing a knife block set, consider the types of knives included, the quality and materials of the knives and the block, and your own cooking needs and preferences. It is also important to read reviews and compare prices to find the best option for your budget.

5. How do I care for and maintain a knife block set?

To care for and maintain a knife block set, it is important to regularly clean the knives and the block. Wash the knives by hand with warm soapy water and dry them immediately. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the block and make sure it is completely dry before inserting the knives. Additionally, regularly sharpen and hone the knives to keep them in top condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MakinBacon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCLaurel