• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Succeed in Business Without a Computer or Email?

In summary, the conversation discussed the possibility of doing the business without a computer or email. It was suggested that the person can submit shows by mail or use a jump drive to access the P3 program on any computer. The issue of not being able to check email regularly was addressed and it was suggested to communicate with customers primarily through phone. The success of Amish consultants without computers was mentioned and it was clarified that P3 can be downloaded on a computer or used through a jump drive. It was also mentioned that some smart phones can act as a wi-fi hotspot for internet access. The option of submitting shows via mail was confirmed, but the person would need to account for longer send times for certain incentives.
chefgirlrd
Hi All,

Still working on getting my first recruit. My lead does not have a computer and she does not want one at all. She lives in a rural area and internet is very expensive and not always reliable.

So my question is can a person do the business without a computer and without email?

Thanks!

Yes.She has two choices: She can submit her shows by mail, or you can set her up as a user on your P3, and you can submit her shows for her. With mail, she'll have to allow more time to get her shows in by the deadlines for promotions. With you submitting her shows, you would have to work out a system for her getting the data to you. Or, if she lives close enough and is willing, she could come to your house on certain days and key the information in herself.

Or she can put P3 on a jump drive & use it at any computer (library, friend's house, etc.) ... I here there are some extra steps when she's trying to do updates because HO is looking for the program on the C: drive, but it's workable. She'd have to talk to tech support to get the details.As for not being able to check e-mail on a regular basis, she'd probably just want to voice that to her customers & rely mostly on phone contact. ;)

She can always set up an email account on yahoo or something, and when doing as Shiela suggested, check her email at the library or whatever computer she's on.

There was a woman at conference 3 years ago that won the giveaway, which was a laptop. She had been doing PC for years, without a computer...

We have many Amish consultants that have very successful businesses without computers. I saw a bunch who earned Excellence Awards, and all this just with a horse & buggy!

A question ... don't you have to download P3 on a computer and not just have it on a jump drive? When my computer was down I downloaded P3 to a friend's computer.

Some smart phones will turn your house into a wi fi hot spot ... this is what my recruiter did who is in a rural area ...but it's obviously not her comfort zone. I'm just wondering if she can submit shows via mail. If so she will have to account for longer send time when it comes to certain incentives.

What is "Hot Recruit Lead-No Computer"?

"Hot Recruit Lead-No Computer" is a software program designed to help businesses and recruiters find and connect with top talent. It utilizes advanced algorithms and data mining techniques to identify qualified candidates for specific job roles.

How does "Hot Recruit Lead-No Computer" work?

The program uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze job descriptions and identify the key skills and qualifications necessary for a specific job role. It then searches through various databases and social media platforms to find candidates who match those requirements.

Can "Hot Recruit Lead-No Computer" be used for any industry?

Yes, "Hot Recruit Lead-No Computer" is designed to be customizable for any industry and job role. It can be tailored to fit the specific needs of each business or recruiter, making it a versatile tool for finding top talent.

Is "Hot Recruit Lead-No Computer" user-friendly?

Yes, "Hot Recruit Lead-No Computer" has a simple and intuitive interface, making it easy for users to navigate and use. It also offers tutorials and customer support to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.

How accurate is the information provided by "Hot Recruit Lead-No Computer"?

The program uses advanced data mining techniques and algorithms to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. However, it is always recommended to verify the information and qualifications of candidates before making any hiring decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DZmom