• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nicole Garcia's Call About Small Bamboo Knive Block Set - Recruiting Tool

In summary, Nicole Garcia from Pampered Chef called to promote the Small Bamboo Knife Block Set as a recruitment tool. She said it was weird that there was no HO introduction or anything, and that she found it strange that there was no ending to the call. She thought the idea was great, and that everyone who received the call should be excited.
NooraK
Gold Member
I just received a recorded call from Nicole Garcia, who identified herself as a Director, and talked about using the Small Bamboo Knive Block Set as a recruiting tool. I found it kind of weird, since there was no HO introduction or anything.

NooraK said:
I just received a recorded call from Nicole Garcia, who identified herself as a Director, and talked about using the Small Bamboo Knive Block Set as a recruiting tool. I found it kind of weird, since there was no HO introduction or anything.

And no ending. I thought there should have been something more... At least a "thanks for listening". lol

I hung up before listening to it too much. It was very crackly. I could hardly understand her.

chefheidi2003 said:
I hung up before listening to it too much. It was very crackly. I could hardly understand her.

You can usually call back the number that shows up on Caller ID, and get a recording of the call. Maybe it was a bad connection.

I too received that call-um, she didn't sound "excited" to me.

NooraK said:

That is weird. Similar thing has happened to me as different directors have quit PC and I get "reassigned". I suddenly start getting random emails from some PC person who doesn't bother with an introduction. Not sure why I find it so off-putting, but I do. Would it kill them to introduce themselves?

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I just guess that HO adds me to their email list and doesn't tell them?

I'll get over it :(

ShellBeach said:
That is weird. Similar thing has happened to me as different directors have quit PC and I get "reassigned". I suddenly start getting random emails from some PC person who doesn't bother with an introduction. Not sure why I find it so off-putting, but I do. Would it kill them to introduce themselves?

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I just guess that HO adds me to their email list and doesn't tell them?

I'll get over it :(

This call seemed to come from HO. Believe me, if my D quit, I'd know about it, and I know the D above her, too, so I wouldn't need an intro.

What I find funny, is that I occasionally get Nancy Jo Ryan's team newsletter (the one from Premium tools). I suppose it has to do with fluctuations of promotions whether I'm within the right amount of generations to her.

Yup, it looks like it was something corporate sent out. Just using "one of us" vs. an employee at corporate to relay the message. My guess is this is something new & we'll start getting more "testimonials" via phone blasts.

My cell phone showed "Pampered Chef" on the caller Id.

NooraK said:
What I find funny, is that I occasionally get Nancy Jo Ryan's team newsletter (the one from Premium tools). I suppose it has to do with fluctuations of promotions whether I'm within the right amount of generations to her.

I get these too, every once in a while. I always wonder why, I know I'm not in her downline, ever. Didn't know it was a premium tools newsletter. That's good to know.

chefheidi2003 said:

Connection was horrible, saw PC on the caller ID or else I wouldn't have picked it up. It was SO bad I hung up :(

I only answered it because I got two calls in 10 minutes. I had ignored the first one because the kids and I were in the middle of a school lesson, but the second one a few minutes later, I thought maybe it was something truly important. HA. Not. Kind of lame to me.

Mine sounded very unclear for a while but got better. I thought it was weird to not have an introduction or an ending to it.

BethCooks4U said:
And no ending. I thought there should have been something more... At least a "thanks for listening". lol

I thought the exact same thing! Great idea though!

sounds like everyone received this call. I was surprised by it...

It was on my voicemail, so here's what it said for those who couldn't hear it:
Hi! I'm Nicole Garcia, a Pampered Chef Director from Florida. I've already recruited 3 New Consultants this month. I'm so excited. I just have to tell you how I did it. When I heard that New Consultants could earn the Small Bamboo Knife Block for joining in August, I had to tell everyone so I called one of my hosts. She's been talking about joining for months, but the new Knife Block Set got her excited to start in August. As for my other 2 recruits, they both fell in love with the new products at their very first show. And they love the idea that they can earn a brand new product that can't even be purchased yet. There’s really no secret to recruiting. On the phone and at your show, mention the Small Knife Block Set as a reason to start in August. Tell people how much you love this business. Enthusiasm is contagious.

Sheila said:
It was on my voicemail, so here's what it said for those who couldn't hear it:

Thank You!!! :D :D :D

I sometimes get Nancy Jo's emails too. I am in her downline, but I would be 4th gen, so I don't expect things coming from her really. I do regularly get communications from my NED though.

angel7581 said:
I sometimes get Nancy Jo's emails too. I am in her downline, but I would be 4th gen, so I don't expect things coming from her really. I do regularly get communications from my NED though.

See, that's the funniest thing. She's the only one in the upline through my NED (who is under her, even though she's a NED herself) that I get emails from besides my D. That's why I found it kind of strange.

The email that HO sent out yesterday with the links to the "MORE" videos about recruiting, I found THOSE much more useful and helpful than the phone call.

What is "Call From Nicole Garcia"?

"Call From Nicole Garcia" is a popular phone prank app that allows users to receive fake calls from a virtual character named Nicole Garcia.

How does "Call From Nicole Garcia" work?

Users can download the app on their phone and select a pre-recorded call scenario from Nicole Garcia. They can then set a timer for the call to come in and choose whether to answer or decline the call. The app will play the pre-recorded scenario to make it seem like a real call from Nicole Garcia.

Is "Call From Nicole Garcia" free to use?

Yes, the app is free to download and use. However, some features may require in-app purchases.

Can I customize the call scenario in "Call From Nicole Garcia"?

Yes, the app offers a variety of pre-recorded call scenarios, but users can also record their own voice and create a custom call from Nicole Garcia.

Is "Call From Nicole Garcia" available for both iOS and Android devices?

Yes, the app is available for download on both iOS and Android devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies