• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting to Director: What Benefits Do You Get?

In summary, being promoted to Director comes with several benefits, including higher authority, influence in decision making, and better compensation with additional benefits. It also provides more job security and opportunities for professional growth. However, there are potential downsides, such as increased pressure and longer working hours, difficult decision-making, and higher scrutiny and accountability.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Question here
I can't believe I don't know this .... When when you promote to director what do you get , I know 250 points each month, what about bonus points that is what I don't remember
Thanks

No bonus points anymore for promoting to D, just the 250 for "paid as" every month. I think they substituted the PC bucks for the promotion points. I was a repromote so didn't get everything that a new promote gets.

The big bonus points I remember were for the Taste of Travel incentive, but not the main trip incentive (cruise).

Bobbi's right. There were extra points that you could earn towards the TOT trip when you promoted.

Thanks that is what I thought

What are the main benefits of being promoted to Director?

As a Director, you will have a higher level of authority and responsibility within the company. You will also have a larger influence on decision making and strategy development.

What kind of compensation can I expect as a Director?

Directors typically receive a higher salary and additional benefits such as bonuses, stock options, and company perks. You may also have access to a company car or expense account.

Do Directors have more job security?

Being a Director often comes with a more stable job position as you are in a higher leadership role within the company. However, job security ultimately depends on your performance and the company's overall success.

Will I have more opportunities for professional growth as a Director?

Yes, as a Director, you will have access to more challenging projects and opportunities to develop your leadership skills. You may also have the chance to attend conferences and training programs to enhance your knowledge and expertise.

What are the potential downsides of being a Director?

With more authority and responsibility, Directors also face more pressure and longer working hours. You may also have to make difficult decisions and deal with conflicts within the company. Additionally, there may be a higher level of scrutiny and accountability for your actions as a Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay