• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Have the "Going Places" Pdf Saved?

In summary, "Anybody Have the "Going Places" Pdf Saved?" is a commonly asked question in search of the pdf file for the book "Going Places" by Kathryn Berla. The pdf can be found on various online platforms and can be downloaded or saved using a PDF saving tool. While some sources may offer the pdf for free, it is important to only download from trusted and secure sources to avoid any potential risks.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm working on recruit packets for a job fair, didn't save this flyer & the web page is down for maintenance. I'm motivated to get it done NOW, not in a few hours! LOL

If anyone has the "Going Places" recruiting promo saved (the one for Aug, Sept & Oct with the bags) and can post or e-mail me a copy, I'd really appreciate it!!! :D

This one?

Attachments

• cs_11aug-sept.pdf
    500.6 KB · Views: 373
Check your inbox!

Thanks girls!!! :D

Hi there! I understand your urgency and I would be happy to help you out. I have the "Going Places" PDF saved and I can email it to you right away. Just send me your email address and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. Good luck with your recruit packets and I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is "Anybody Have the "Going Places" Pdf Saved?"

"Anybody Have the "Going Places" Pdf Saved?" is a question that is commonly asked by individuals who are searching for a specific pdf file of the book "Going Places" by Kathryn Berla.

Where can I find the "Going Places" Pdf?

The "Going Places" Pdf can be found on various online platforms such as eBook stores, online libraries, and author/publisher websites. You can also try searching for it on search engines like Google or Bing.

Is the "Going Places" Pdf available for free?

It depends. Some websites or platforms may offer the "Going Places" Pdf for free, while others may require you to purchase it. It is best to check multiple sources to find the best deal.

How can I save the "Going Places" Pdf once I find it?

To save the "Going Places" Pdf, you can either download it directly from the website or platform where you found it, or you can use a PDF saving tool to save it to your computer or device.

Are there any risks associated with downloading the "Going Places" Pdf?

As with any file downloaded from the internet, there is always a risk of viruses or malware. It is important to only download the "Going Places" Pdf from a trusted and secure source to avoid any potential risks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila