• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Gc: Use Your $150 Gift Certificate for a New Consultant Kit

In summary, a customer has a $150 PC Gift Certificate from her boss that she hasn't used yet. The idea is brought up to use the Gift Certificate to purchase a New Consultant Kit, but it is unsure if the company will allow that. If not, the customer could use the Gift Certificate to purchase other products to supplement the kit. There is also the possibility of someone purchasing the Gift Certificate from her if the company does not allow it. It is noted that gift certificates are not a commissionable sale, but the consultant and host still receive benefits when the certificate is redeemed.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have a customer who received a PC Gift Certificate for Christmas last year from her boss. She still has not used it. I have recently spoken to her regarding the opportunity. Can she use the Gift Certificate to purchase her New Consultant Kit? The Gift Certificate was for $150

I would call career solutions and ask! Here's hoping!

That's a great idea to use the GC to buy the kit. I doubt that HO will allow it since it was a commissionable sale for the consultant who sold it. But, she can use the GC to buy other products to complement what comes in the kit, ie. get the mini kit and then add other essential products.

Becca_in_MD said:
That's a great idea to use the GC to buy the kit. I doubt that HO will allow it since it was a commissionable sale for the consultant who sold it. But, she can use the GC to buy other products to complement what comes in the kit, ie. get the mini kit and then add other essential products.

That was my thought if she couldn't use it! That way she wouldn't have to spend very much out of her pocket.

The situation is her husband has been laid off and taking that amount of money out of the family budget right now would be tight. I tried Career Solutions last night but the hold was long. I'll try again today.

pkd09 said:
The situation is her husband has been laid off and taking that amount of money out of the family budget right now would be tight. I tried Career Solutions last night but the hold was long. I'll try again today.

If they won't let her use it can someone "purchase" it off her? I realize that we don't get commission off of the GC when they are redeemed, but maybe someone would give her the cash for the GC.

I thought gift certificates were not a commissionable sale.

angel7581 said:
I thought gift certificates were not a commissionable sale.

When they are ordered the consultant gets commission on it and if it's ordered on a show the host gets the host benefits too. That's why they are only redeemable online.

1. What is a Gc to Purchase Kit?

A Gc to Purchase Kit is a set of materials and instructions designed to help individuals or organizations successfully complete the process of purchasing a Gc (Gift Card) for a specific product or service.

2. How does a Gc to Purchase Kit work?

A Gc to Purchase Kit typically includes step-by-step instructions on how to purchase a Gc, along with any necessary forms or documents. It may also include tips or advice on how to choose the right Gc for your needs.

3. Who can benefit from using a Gc to Purchase Kit?

Anyone who is interested in purchasing a Gc can benefit from using a Gc to Purchase Kit. This may include individuals looking to give a gift card as a present, or businesses looking to purchase gift cards for employee incentives or promotions.

4. Are there different types of Gc to Purchase Kits available?

Yes, there are a variety of Gc to Purchase Kits available, each tailored to specific products or services. For example, there may be separate kits for purchasing gift cards for restaurants, retail stores, or online retailers.

5. How can I obtain a Gc to Purchase Kit?

Gc to Purchase Kits can be obtained through various channels such as online retailers, gift card companies, or directly from the business or organization offering the Gc. They may also be available for purchase in physical stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • MaggieH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kristina16marie