• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"The Five Biggest Sponsoring Mistakes"

In summary, the five biggest sponsoring mistakes are not having a clear target audience, not having a well-defined goal, not providing enough support and resources, not properly evaluating and tracking the success of the sponsorship, and not establishing a strong partnership with the sponsored organization. To avoid these mistakes, it is important to thoroughly research and understand the target audience, set specific and achievable goals, provide necessary resources and support, regularly evaluate and track success, and establish a strong partnership. Potential consequences of these mistakes include wasting resources, damaging reputation, and not achieving desired impact. These mistakes are common, but can be rectified by reassessing and adjusting strategies. However, prevention is always better than fixing mistakes after they have been made.
esavvymom
Staff member
I received this article from Suzie Nelson (Kick Butt Booths/ stepintosuccess.com ). It's got some really good stuff.

Attachments

• The-Five-Biggest-Sponsoring-Mistakes.pdf
    122.7 KB · Views: 503
Bobbi,Great stuff. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Bobbi!

Hey there,Thanks for sharing this article on the five biggest sponsoring mistakes. I completely agree that avoiding these mistakes is crucial for success as a consultant. I especially appreciate the emphasis on building genuine relationships and not just focusing on numbers.I think it's important to remember that sponsoring is not just about getting someone to sign up under you, but it's also about helping them succeed and grow in their own business. Building a strong team is key to long-term success in this business.I will definitely be keeping these tips in mind as I continue to grow my team. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What are the five biggest sponsoring mistakes?

The five biggest sponsoring mistakes are: not having a clear target audience, not having a well-defined goal, not providing enough support and resources for the sponsored project, not properly evaluating and tracking the success of the sponsorship, and not establishing a strong partnership with the sponsored organization.

2. How can I avoid making these sponsoring mistakes?

To avoid these sponsoring mistakes, it is important to thoroughly research and understand your target audience, set specific and achievable goals for the sponsorship, provide the necessary resources and support for the sponsored project, regularly evaluate and track the success of the sponsorship, and establish a strong partnership with the sponsored organization.

3. What are some potential consequences of making these sponsoring mistakes?

The potential consequences of making these sponsoring mistakes include wasting resources and money, damaging the reputation and credibility of your brand, and not achieving the desired impact or results from the sponsorship.

4. Are these sponsoring mistakes common?

Yes, these sponsoring mistakes are quite common among companies and organizations. However, by being aware of them and taking proactive measures to avoid them, you can set your sponsorship up for success.

5. Can these sponsoring mistakes be rectified if already made?

Yes, it is possible to rectify these sponsoring mistakes if they have already been made. This may involve reassessing and adjusting your target audience and goals, providing additional support and resources, or reevaluating the partnership with the sponsored organization. However, prevention is always better than trying to fix these mistakes after they have been made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • esavvymom