• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight

The Pampered Chef Home Office is hosting a call on July 26th at 9pm Eastern (8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific) to discuss the Pampered Chef Business Opportunity. On August 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th, the Home Office will host a call to discuss the Pampered Chef Business Opportunity with successful new Consultants. To join the call on any of the dates, participants can invite their leads to the call by using one of the following word choices:"I would love to three way you in on a call where you can hear our Sales Managers from The Pampered Chef Home Office share exciting information about having your
pchockeymom
I'm wondering if anyone had potential recruits call into the H.O. call last week. I have two potentials I'm supposed to call in with tonight and hoping for a heads up on what to expect.

Well apparently no one had participated in this call. I did listen in with a potential recruit. It was mentioned that they'd be doing it again this coming tuesday. I would highly recommend it!

They did a tremendous job answering all the relevant questions. The only complaint I had was that at the end it was "question and answer" time for the potential consultants. Well, current consultants and some new consultants kept chiming in about "will we be able to listen later since this is being recorded..." and tooting their own horn. It left very little time for actual potentials to ask questions and the few that did had great questions so I'm sure there were many more with questions that didn't get to ask.

My AD had the same complaint...was very frustrated...but otherwise thought the call was awesome!

For those who may not know about it, here are the details I got from my upline. THe calls will run through August. I'm glad, because next week I have a booth event, and I'm hoping to create some sort of "invitation" for business prospects that I can give them if they are interested.
Your US Sales Manager Team will be hosting Pampered Chef Business Opportunity Calls in July and August !
(Please pass this email on to the Consultants on your team!)

The weekly Opportunity Calls have been such a success we are extending them into August to support you in your quest to reach your Summers Best Team Recruiting Goal ! Here are the upcoming dates.

Tuesday evenings ~ July 26th , August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 at 9:00 Eastern, 8:00 Central, 7:00 Mountain, and 6:00 Pacific

Invite your leads to this live call to learn how they can "Get The More They're Looking For" when they decide to join The Pampered Chef Consultant Team!

On this call we will discuss The Pampered Chef Business Opportunity, how much money can be earned and the support they will receive when they begin their business. We will be asking successful New Consultants to join us on each call to share their experience when they made the decision to join the Pampered Chef! At the end of the call we will have a Question and Answer session and then we will ask them to contact their Consultant to set up their training and to sign up tonight!

Sound Good? Be sure to let your Consultants know that they can invite their leads to our calls in July!
Here are some word choices you can use to invite people to join the call.
" I would love to three way you in on a call where you can hear our Sales Managers from The Pampered Chef Home Office share exciting information about having your own Pampered Chef Business. They will cover how much you can make, how much time it will take, how you will get support and how to get started. The call is on _________at _________ . They will also have brand new Consultants on the call sharing their experiences as they started their business. I'd love to have you join me so you can listen in and see if you think this would be a good fit for you. How does that sound?" The Opportunity Hot Line number is:
712-432-0900
Participant code: 680787#

Hi there! I did have a couple of potential recruits call into the H.O. call last week and it was a great experience for them. The call provided a lot of valuable information about the company, the products, and the opportunity to become a consultant. It also gave them a chance to hear from other consultants and their success stories. I would definitely recommend having your potentials call in tonight as it will give them a better understanding of what being a Pampered Chef consultant is all about. I hope this helps and good luck with your calls tonight!

1. What is "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight"?

"Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight" is a virtual event organized by our company for potential recruits who are interested in joining our team. It is an opportunity for you to learn more about our company, culture, and available job positions.

2. When is the next "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight"?

The "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight" event is held every Wednesday at 8 PM EST. You can register for the upcoming event on our website or through the link provided in the invitation email.

3. How can I join the "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight"?

To join the "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight", you must first register for the event through our website or by using the link provided in the invitation email. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the call.

4. What can I expect from the "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight"?

The "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight" will provide you with a comprehensive overview of our company, including our mission, values, and available job positions. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with our team members.

5. Is it mandatory to attend the "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight"?

While it is not mandatory to attend the "Potential Recruit H.o. Call Tonight", we highly recommend it as it is a great opportunity for you to learn more about our company and see if it is a good fit for you. If you are unable to attend, we can schedule a separate call to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Kathy's_Kitchen