• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with an Old Friend: Pampered Chef Consultant Opportunity?

In summary, you are trying to get a friend on Facebook to consider becoming a consultant for your business. You share your thoughts and hers and then wait to hear back. If everything goes well, you will congratulate her on her decision.
dme.grant
So I have a friend on facebook that I think would be a perfect consultant with PC. She is someone I knew in High School and have since been in contact with through facebook, but we're not close and we don't even live in the same state.
I know when they moved, she had to quit her job and I know she is a budget conscious person, so I want to at least suggest she look into PC, but I don't know how to get the conversation started without coming across as that pushy PC lady. And tips or suggestions?

Well, why should she sign? Are you wanting to present her the biz to help you with your numbers or because it's a great solution for her? You're only pushy when the agenda is about you. Otherwise, you're being a friend with some helpful options.

I'd wait til she was on FB and instant message her. Be honest and let her know that you learned or saw that she moved and was needing some income. That you thought that PC might be her solution. Then share why it would be great for HER and how it can really make a difference to her budget.

You can and should do this. At the least, you are being a friend. At the most, you may be setting her up for an amazing career. Our job is to inform and invite....the decision rests on them. No one gets upset if you decide to share. :)

HTH

Be honest, tell her you thought of her immediately because you think she would be great at this business. She will be flattered that you think she could be successful.

Thank you!! I sent her a message today, after she replied to a PC post I made. I told her I often think of her when I'm working on PC stuff (not in those exact words!!) and I think she should definitely look into what PC has to offer her. I'll let you know what/if I hear back.

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing the results!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Consultant Opportunity?

The Pampered Chef Consultant Opportunity is a way for individuals to earn income by selling high-quality kitchen tools and hosting cooking demonstrations and parties. As a consultant, you will be able to connect with old friends and make new ones, while sharing your passion for cooking and helping others create delicious meals.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef Consultant, you can sign up online through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business materials to help you get started. You can then begin hosting parties and selling products to earn income.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant. Some of these include flexible hours, the ability to work from home, the opportunity to earn income through sales and bonuses, and the chance to connect with old friends and make new ones. Additionally, consultants have access to exclusive products and discounts.

4. Do I need prior sales experience to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

No, you do not need prior sales experience to become a Pampered Chef Consultant. The company provides training and support to help you succeed in your role. As long as you have a passion for cooking and connecting with others, you can be successful as a consultant.

5. Can I still become a Pampered Chef Consultant if I don't have an old friend to connect with?

Yes, you can still become a Pampered Chef Consultant even if you don't have an old friend to connect with. The opportunity to connect with others is not limited to old friends, you can also make new connections through hosting parties and events. The main focus is on sharing your love for cooking and helping others create delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • dkitten13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
eflage
  • makeawhisk