• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Guidance With Recruiting!

In summary, the speaker has been successful in sales but struggles with recruiting. They have tried various techniques and are open to suggestions. They are seeking advice on how to improve their recruiting efforts and have a positive attitude about the business. Some suggestions include reaching out to current team members, utilizing social media, attending networking events, offering incentives, and hosting a recruiting event. They are encouraged to keep trying and staying positive in order to find the right people to join their team.
mom4angela
I have been with PC for over 2 1/2 years. I am doing VERY well with sales at shows, but recruiting is my down fall. I am doing the things that have been suggested throughout my shows. Told MY story, thrown out "suttle" suggestions during the show, done the ticket game, recruiting slide and asked "what do think is exciting about being a consultant?" at my check out.

I try to listen to online tapes, etc. as they are suggested about recruiting.

I always have a POSITIVE attitude about the business at my shows, and have also pared down what I bring to make it look EASY!!!

I'd LOVE to have some other suggestions to help me!

Call me (469) 226-0447 and we'll brainstorm together. ;)

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your success with sales at shows! That's definitely something to be proud of. Recruiting can definitely be a challenge, but don't get discouraged. Here are a few suggestions that might help:1. Reach out to your current team members for help. They may have some great ideas or techniques that have worked for them in recruiting. Plus, involving them in the process can also help them feel more invested in the team and motivated to help recruit more members.2. Utilize social media. It's a great way to reach a larger audience and spread the word about your business and the opportunities it offers. You can also use social media to showcase your own success and share testimonials from your team members.3. Attend local networking events or join groups related to your products. This can be a great way to meet new people who may be interested in joining your team or at least learning more about the business.4. Offer incentives for team members who bring in new recruits. This can be a great motivator for your current team and can also help attract new members.5. Consider hosting a recruiting-focused event or workshop. This can be a fun way to introduce potential recruits to the business and show them the benefits and opportunities it offers.Remember, recruiting takes time and effort, so don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate results. Keep trying different strategies and stay positive. With persistence and a positive attitude, you'll eventually find the right people to join your team. Good luck!

What is recruiting?

Recruiting is the process of finding, attracting, and selecting qualified candidates for a job or position within a company or organization.

Why is recruiting important?

Recruiting is important because it helps companies and organizations find the right talent to fill their open positions, which in turn contributes to their success and growth. It also ensures that the right skills and qualifications are matched with the specific job responsibilities.

What are the steps involved in recruiting?

The steps involved in recruiting typically include identifying the need for a new hire, creating a job description, sourcing and attracting candidates, screening and interviewing, and finally, making a hiring decision.

What are some effective recruiting strategies?

Some effective recruiting strategies include utilizing social media and online job boards, networking and employee referrals, attending job fairs and career events, and partnering with recruitment agencies.

How can I improve my recruiting skills?

To improve your recruiting skills, you can attend training or workshops, stay updated on industry trends and best practices, seek feedback from candidates and colleagues, and continuously evaluate and improve your recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kdangel518