• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many guests are attending our first Recipe Night?

In summary, "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!" is a monthly event where people gather to share and try out new recipes together. The date of the event varies, but it can be found on the event calendar. Guests are welcome to attend, but they must RSVP. Attendees are asked to bring a dish to share, and no cooking experience is necessary to attend. It is a fun and casual event for all.
KCPChef
OK- We have our first Team Recipe night tonight! We are so excited! We have 21 confirmed guests!!!!! Can you believe it! We thought we would have like 5! Super uber excited! cannot wait to tell you all how it goes tomorrow :)

wahoooo!! congratulations... get those laptops fired up to sign a ton of people!

WOW!!! Talk about team work and working your biz! Congrats! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Whooo Hooo!!!

May our recipe night have as many guests! :D

Let us know how it went! We have ours next Thursday I'm so excited!!

So is a "Recipe Night" similar to the Sampling of The Pampered Chef? A recruiting sort of event to try a recipe, but also talk about the business? Or are you just getting folks together to just try a recipe in a less "formal" show setting?I was just reading through "A Sampling of the Pampered Chef" planner, and it really does seem interesting. Curious to know how your evening went too!

What is "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!"?

"1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!" is an event where people gather to share and try out new recipes together.

When is the next "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!" event?

The date of the next "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!" event varies, but it is typically held once a month. You can check the event calendar for the exact date.

Can I bring a guest to "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!". Just make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can plan accordingly.

Do I have to bring a dish to "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!"?

Yes, we ask that each attendee brings a dish to share with the group. It can be a main dish, side dish, or dessert.

Do I need to have cooking experience to attend "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!"?

No, everyone is welcome to attend "1St Recipe Night Tonight!!!", regardless of their cooking experience. It's a fun and casual event for people to gather and try new dishes together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • finley1991