• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting a New Rep: Options to Kick Off Her Show

In summary, the girl is thinking about signing on, and she had originally booked a show at a party I did in June. Her date was to be in August. She was wondering how we could use her party as her kick off show. I kind of had a brain fart and gave her 2 options, but I was wondering what else we could do. Please help!
PCLaurel
Gold Member
I have a girl who is thinking about signing on. She had originally booked a show at a party I did in June. Her date was to be in August. She was wondering how we could use her party as her kick off show.

I kind of had a brain fart (partly because I've not had this situation really come up in my limited recruiting experience). I gave her these 2 options, but I was wondering what else we could do..... please help!! :cry:

1) I provide the presentation at her party in August, but make it very clear that this is her kick off party and that all bookings are hers to do. I keep the commission from the first $300 in sales, but the rest is hers.

2) We accelerate her training and have her watch 1 or 2 shows by myself or others on the team so that her show in August is totally her own presentation. She gets all the bookings and 100% of the commission. I attend for moral support.

What else could we do??

Thank!!!

I would definitely make it her kickoff. She gets all the sales and bookings. You do her word choices and she helps with the recipe. Or she can do the demo and you be moral support as you mentioned. Whichever she is most comfortable with.

Have her shadow you before hand as on the job training so that she can be comfortable come show day.

In our cluster, we do launch shows. Either the recruiter or the director does the show, but the new consultant gets the commission as well as the host benefits and the bookings. This makes the show a win on all levels for the new consultant. Also it gets them off to a great start which can really help with motivation. This has been a wonderful thing for our group.

1. How do I recruit a new rep for my show?

One option is to reach out to your personal network and ask for referrals or recommendations. You can also post about the opportunity on social media or job boards.

2. What are some incentives I can offer to entice a new rep to join my show?

Some common incentives include a competitive commission structure, bonuses for hitting sales targets, and free or discounted products. You can also offer training and support to help your rep succeed.

3. Can I offer a trial period for the new rep?

Yes, you can offer a trial period to allow the new rep to try out the role and see if it is a good fit for them. This can also give you a chance to see their performance before committing to a long-term partnership.

4. How can I ensure a successful kick off for the new rep's show?

Communication is key for a successful kick off. Make sure to provide your new rep with all the necessary information and resources, such as product catalogs, order forms, and training materials. Also, be available for any questions or support they may need.

5. What are some alternative options for recruiting a new rep?

In addition to reaching out to your personal network and posting on job boards, you can also attend networking events or trade shows to meet potential reps. You can also partner with other businesses or organizations to cross-promote and find new reps through their networks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • cooknjess