• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering Consultant Rewards: July Incentive & More

In summary, the New Consultant Rewards program is a rewards program specifically for new consultants that offers incentives and bonuses to help them jumpstart their business and achieve success. To qualify, new consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment goals within their first few months. The rewards and bonuses offered may vary, but typically include cash bonuses, free products, and exclusive training opportunities. The program usually lasts for the first few months after joining the company, but ongoing rewards may be available for those who continue to meet goals. Availability may vary by country.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I've searched consultant's corner and can't seem to find the information. Besides the July incentive for new recruits, what rewards (i.e. Pampered Chef dollars) do they receive for 30 days, 90 days, etc. Thanks!

On CC-> Download Center -> New Consultant Resources -> "Achieve with us" (first one)It has the brochure showing the rewards/PC Bucks a new consultant can earn in their first 30-90 days.

Thanks--I missed that :rolleyes:

Easy to do! I just knew because I've been helping my new team member. :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about our consultant rewards for the month of July. In addition to our exciting incentive for new recruits, we also offer rewards for consultants at various milestones, such as 30 days and 90 days. These rewards typically include Pampered Chef dollars, which can be used towards purchasing products for your business or personal use. For more specific information on the rewards and milestones, I recommend reaching out to your upline or checking the Consultant's Corner on our website. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information and answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for being a part of our Pampered Chef family!

What is the New Consultant Rewards program?

The New Consultant Rewards program is a rewards program designed specifically for new consultants who join our company. It offers various incentives and bonuses to help new consultants jumpstart their business and achieve success.

How do I qualify for the New Consultant Rewards program?

To qualify for the New Consultant Rewards program, you must be a new consultant who has recently joined our company. You must also meet certain sales and recruitment goals within your first few months to receive the rewards and bonuses offered in the program.

What are the rewards and bonuses offered in the New Consultant Rewards program?

The rewards and bonuses offered in the New Consultant Rewards program may vary, but they typically include things like cash bonuses, free products, and exclusive training opportunities. These rewards are designed to help new consultants build their business and achieve success.

How long does the New Consultant Rewards program last?

The New Consultant Rewards program typically lasts for the first few months after a new consultant joins our company. However, there may be ongoing rewards and incentives available for consultants who continue to meet sales and recruitment goals.

Is the New Consultant Rewards program available in all countries?

The New Consultant Rewards program may not be available in all countries where our company operates. Please check with your local office or consultant for more information on whether the program is available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber