• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Create a Flyer or Card for My Host Turned Consultant's Orders?

In summary, a "Host Turned Consultant Flyer" is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote the opportunity for hosts to become consultants themselves. You can request a flyer from your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. There is currently no cost to become a consultant through this promotion, but there may be requirements to be met. You can still earn host rewards, which will be applied to your consultant account. Benefits of becoming a consultant through this promotion include a waived enrollment fee, the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses, access to exclusive training and resources, and support from your consultant and the Pampered Chef community.
sushimommy
Silver Member
Does anyone have wording or suggestions - i was thinking of making either a flyer or a card to put in the orders - my host is signing & i want to let her friends/new customers know. :)

also, do you give a gift to the person who referred a new recruit to you?

thanks!
-Danielle

bumping - with a pretty please on top!

Hi Sushimommy,

If you go to files and use "friends" as key word, you'll see some sample letters that you can use and tweak to how you'd like it.

I know a lot of consultants will offer a bonus for the referrals. Usually a gift certificate for free products. I have not yet done so myself. I think if a referral hinted at a reward, I would offer something.

You may just want to send a handwritten thank you note, along with a small gift...rub, season's best or something from their wishlist.

HTH

1. What is a "Host Turned Consultant Flyer"?

A "Host Turned Consultant Flyer" is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote the opportunity for hosts to become consultants themselves. It includes information about the benefits of becoming a consultant, the steps to join, and any current special offers or promotions.

2. How can I get a "Host Turned Consultant Flyer"?

You can request a "Host Turned Consultant Flyer" from your Pampered Chef consultant or from the Pampered Chef website. You can also access a digital version of the flyer through your consultant's online party link or through the Pampered Chef app.

3. Is there a cost to become a consultant through the "Host Turned Consultant Flyer"?

There is currently no cost to become a consultant through the "Host Turned Consultant Flyer" promotion. However, there may be a minimum purchase requirement or other qualifications that must be met in order to take advantage of this offer. Please refer to the flyer or consult with your consultant for more information.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I become a consultant through the "Host Turned Consultant Flyer"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you become a consultant through the "Host Turned Consultant Flyer" promotion. However, your host rewards will be applied to your consultant account instead of a host account.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant through the "Host Turned Consultant Flyer"?

Becoming a consultant through the "Host Turned Consultant Flyer" promotion offers several benefits, including a waived enrollment fee, the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses, access to exclusive consultant training and resources, and the ability to build a flexible and rewarding business. You also have the support of your consultant and the Pampered Chef community to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies