• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer Feedback: What's in It for Me?

In summary, the offer to purchase cookware expires on July 31, and the flyer for the August challenge needs to be created.
lovemypckitchen
Feedback, please! :)

Attachments

• What's In It For Me.doc
    455 KB · Views: 742
You need to add that the cookware offer expires July 31. Otherwise, looks good!

We're discouraged from quoting a "per hour" wage, since we don't get paid hourly.

Thanks so much!

Don't forget as of (/1 the New Consultant Kit goes up to $159

Here's a flier that was passed down to me.

Attachments

• Take the 30 Day Challenge.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 565
Do you know if anyone has reworked the 30 day challenge flyer for August?

Could someone do the 30 day challenge flyer for August please? I have tried and can't get it to cooperate. Thank you!

jgajmom said:
Could someone do the 30 day challenge flyer for August please? I have tried and can't get it to cooperate. Thank you!

bumping...I tried too and can't get it to copy/paste correctly.

flemings99 said:
bumping...I tried too and can't get it to copy/paste correctly.

Is that what you needed?

NOTE: ONLY THE IMAGE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO AUGUST...NONE OF THE FIGURES/AMOUNT HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO REFLECT AUGUST.

Attachments

• Takethe30DayChallengeAug11_CorrectPictureOnly.doc
    694 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
kam said:
Is that what you needed?
The top needs to be changed also! **Where it says "july" and the amounts need to be changed to reflect the $149.00 instead of the $225.! Thanks a million! You are a lifesaver!

CRuff said:
The top needs to be changed also! **Where it says "july" and the amounts need to be changed to reflect the $149.00 instead of the $225.! Thanks a million! You are a lifesaver!

Sorry, I did not read or create the flyer - I only saw that others needed the image replaced. Perhaps someone else can make the necessary text/addition changes?

ok maybe a dumb ???, but what is the $200.00 in products below the $570??? I believe the $570 is the value in the kit? Thanks

It's what they can get with their PC dollars in the first 30 days.

With the mini kit, isn't the value $225, not $150?

Love this 30 day challenge flyer
thank you to the creator who ever you are!

Awesome... Thanks everyone!!! I have a Recruit/Recipe meeting tomorrow night and this will be used.. Thanks again.

1. What is the purpose of the "What's in It for Me? Flyer?"

The "What's in It for Me? Flyer" is designed to showcase the various benefits and rewards that you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant. It provides a quick and easy overview of the incentives and opportunities available to you, helping you make the most informed decision about becoming a consultant.

2. What kind of rewards can I earn through the "What's in It for Me? Flyer?"

The flyer highlights a variety of rewards, including free products, discounts, commission on sales, and bonuses for meeting certain sales goals. It also outlines the potential for career growth and the chance to be part of a supportive community of Pampered Chef consultants.

3. How can I use the "What's in It for Me? Flyer" to promote my business?

The flyer can be a great tool for attracting potential customers and team members. You can distribute it at parties, events, and through your social media channels. It can also be a helpful resource to share with friends and family who may be interested in joining you as a consultant.

4. Can I customize the "What's in It for Me? Flyer" for my specific business?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your own contact information and personal branding. This will help make it more personalized and relevant to your target audience. You can also add your own additional incentives or offers to make it even more enticing.

5. Is the "What's in It for Me? Flyer" available in different languages?

Yes, the flyer is available in multiple languages, including Spanish and French. This allows you to reach a wider audience and cater to the needs of diverse communities. You can request a specific language version from your Pampered Chef consultant or download it from the official Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • CyndiWilliams