• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Repurchasing a Kit: How to Restart Your Business After a House Fire

In summary, the girl has had a house fire and is now getting back on her feet. She wants to restart her business, but she cannot purchase another kit without resigning. She might be able to replace the individual items with her insurance money, but she would have to be past her 6 months to do that. Her upline might be able to help her replace her stuff at a greater discount.
Kelly8
Hey all!
I have a girl who had a house fire. Unfortunately she had the house fire early in her superstarter period, so she hasn't done any shows (understandable). She is now getting back on her feet and wants to restart her business. She is talking about purchasing another kit. She has been inactive sine 4-11. I am thinking she is going to want to restart before her 6 months are up. How does she go about just purchasing another kit without having to resign?

She cannot purchase another kit without resigning.

Didn't she have homeowners insurance? She should be able to replace the individual items with her insurance money.

Another consultant had this problem, and unfortunately, she has to be past her 6 months to repurchase the kit. They (HO) wouldn't let her repurchase the kit at the new-biz discount.I would think insurance would cover the cost, but I understand insurance payments can be SLOW (we still have LOTS of homes covered with tarps after April's tornadoes bc of insurance). But if that is not an option, what about her upline? Does she have someone in her upline with a large discount that would help her replace her stuff at a greater discount?

Have her borrow some of your things or other clustermates items and host her own re-grand opening party. Then she can get the host rewards and commission and with that get a lot of the things she needs. She could pick a recipe that is her favorite to demo and just buy the exact items needed for that. Then when she does shows, she uses those things. Then she rebuys whatever else she needs with her commission $. This is assuming she doesn't have insurance. There's still some time for her to have a party this month and take advantage of the extra $100 in FPV!! If she tells people about her situation, I bet she can get people to rally behind her and come or place orders.

Great ideas, thanks Ladies! I especially like the idea of just getting products to do one recipe, then building from there. And yes, I would definitely let her use my discount. Thanks all!

What is repurchasing a kit?

Repurchasing a kit refers to the act of buying a kit that you have previously purchased before. This can happen when you have used up all the items in the kit or if you want to have duplicates of certain items in the kit.

Why would I need to repurchase a kit?

There are various reasons why you may need to repurchase a kit. Some common reasons include running out of items in the kit, wanting duplicates of certain items, or simply wanting to have a backup kit.

How can I repurchase a kit?

The process of repurchasing a kit may vary depending on the retailer or manufacturer. However, in most cases, you can repurchase a kit by going to the same store or website where you initially purchased it and placing a new order for the kit.

Can I customize my repurchased kit?

It depends on the retailer or manufacturer. Some may allow you to customize your repurchased kit by choosing specific items or quantities, while others may only offer the kit as it is. It's best to check with the retailer or manufacturer beforehand.

Are there any discounts for repurchasing a kit?

Again, this may vary depending on the retailer or manufacturer. Some may offer discounts for repurchasing a kit, especially if you are a loyal customer. It's worth checking with the retailer or manufacturer to see if they have any promotions or discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Tara B
  • babywings76