• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Staycation Rewards: Earned June Recruiting Promotion

In summary, two people have earned June recruiting promotion. One girl qualified a week early, but the company has not contacted her about choosing her reward. Another girl missed submitting on day 30 by 14 seconds, but still qualified. Both girls are worried about getting their rewards.
Kelly8
Has anyone else earned June recruiting promotion? My new girl that signed in June qualified (a week early-yay!), and she has had her dollars for quite a while, but I haven't heard anything from the company about choosing my reward. I went on CC and tried to pick from there but it also won't let me.

My gal missed submitting on day 30 by 14 seconds!!! :) she at least qualified but bummed she didn't get the bonus.

I called HO about this problem on Wednesday and they said if I couldn't choose my reward by today to call back. I just checked and I still can't choose an award. I am glad it isn't just me!

flemings99 said:
My gal missed submitting on day 30 by 14 seconds!!! :) she at least qualified but bummed she didn't get the bonus.

ouch. that hurts. but a good lesson about not waiting until the last second (or 14) :rolleyes:

I just called HO again, and the answer I got was, "I have no idea." Yup, I even told her that I need to hang up now because I'm getting frustrated that she couldn't tell me anything. She did say it could take a few weeks. Well, that I know! lol

I just called today and the lady was helpful and apologized that she couldn't figure it out. She took my number and told me she would call me back. I was just wondering about you, Kelly if you had yours. I am more worried about my recruit getting her cool and serve and MFP, she has had a great start and I want her to get her reward quickly. Also I let my 4 year old pick my staycation reward and he is getting impatient :) I wonder what is going on?

I don't know what is going on! It sounds like you had a better response. I worry too about my girl getting her stuff because I don't want her to think that when you earn something from PC it takes this long! And I did tell the lady that by the time I get the staycation award summer will be over. Jeesh!

I had 2 qualify in 30 days and have not gotten anything about picking my choice of products either. Strange, normally I get an email really quickly after the person qualifies.

Just a heads up-I went back into the page on Consultant's Corner, and at the bottom of the page there was a place (finally) for me to check my reward.

I just checked this morning and came on to let you know! Thanks!

What is Staycation Rewards?

Staycation Rewards is a loyalty program that offers rewards and benefits for people who choose to vacation at home or within their local area.

How does Staycation Rewards work?

To join Staycation Rewards, you simply need to sign up for an account on our website. Once you are a member, you can earn points by booking staycation packages, dining at participating restaurants, and participating in various activities. These points can then be redeemed for discounts, freebies, and other perks.

What are the benefits of being a Staycation Rewards member?

As a Staycation Rewards member, you can enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions from our partner restaurants, hotels, and activity providers. You also have the opportunity to earn points and redeem them for rewards, making your staycation even more affordable and enjoyable.

Are there any fees to join Staycation Rewards?

No, it is completely free to join Staycation Rewards. There are no membership fees or hidden charges. We want to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to explore and enjoy their local area without breaking the bank.

Is Staycation Rewards available worldwide?

Currently, Staycation Rewards is only available in select cities and countries. However, we are constantly expanding our network of partners and hope to eventually offer our program globally. You can check our website to see if Staycation Rewards is available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • gilliandanielle
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • chefkugler