• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Created Labels to Make Using the Join Us Booklet Even Easier!

In summary, the conversation is about using labels in a book to have a guide for questions to ask during a conversation. The labels can be printed on regular Avery 5660 labels and the idea has been well received by the team. The person who created the labels is happy to hear that others are finding it helpful.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
I just put them all in my book and now I can just have the same thing my prospect does while we're talking!

I hope this helps!

Attachments

• Labels for Join Us Booklet.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 670
  • Guide to Labels for Join Us Booklet.doc
    320.5 KB · Views: 506
those are cool - thank you!

So you put these labels in YOUR copy of the book, and they have a regular copy (without labels)? It gives you a 'playbook' so to speak of what to ask as you are going through each page then?

mountainmama74 said:
I just put them all in my book and now I can just have the same thing my prospect does while we're talking!

I hope this helps!

I'm not understanding how we use the labels? In my copy? In her copy? Help?

Very nice idea. I will be sharing with my team!

They're in my copy! Then rather than reading from the guide when I'm talking to them, I just read from my copy! It works out really well.

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

thanks for sharing! Great idea. Did you print on regular avery labels - 5660 kind?

Yes, the regular sized, 30 to a page address kind!

Thank you! this is awesome!

Ahhhh!! This is what I was looking for this morning 0 thank you for creating this!

I love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!

ChefCKHall said:
I love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!i love you! I love you! I love you!

:blushing: Awwwww! Thanks! I'm glad you guys are finding it helpful!

Those are great. Thanks.

What is the purpose of creating labels for the Join Us booklet?

The purpose of creating labels for the Join Us booklet is to make it easier for people to navigate and use the booklet. Labels can provide clear and organized sections for information, making it simpler for readers to find the information they need.

How will labels make using the Join Us booklet easier?

Labels can make using the Join Us booklet easier by providing a clear and organized structure for the information. This can help readers quickly find the section they need and make it easier to follow along with the booklet.

What types of information should be included on the labels?

The labels should include important keywords or phrases that accurately describe the content within each section. This can help readers quickly identify the information they are looking for and make the booklet more user-friendly.

Are there any specific guidelines for creating labels for the Join Us booklet?

While there are no set guidelines, it is important to make the labels clear, concise, and easy to understand. It is also helpful to use a consistent format and font for all labels to maintain a cohesive design.

Can labels be added to the Join Us booklet after it has been printed?

Yes, labels can be added to the Join Us booklet after it has been printed. This can be done by printing out adhesive labels and affixing them to the appropriate sections of the booklet. Alternatively, the labels can also be handwritten onto the booklet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jolie_Paradoxe